The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

good luck chuck.

8/10. funny as hell at points. dane cook never lets me down.

Some of the story line is gay. plenty of hott tits and ass for the fellas.

good date movie.

I Am Legend - 9/10

Will Smith did awefully well, the scenery was impressive, the effects not too overdone. I like the way they played out the plot & developed the character.

No Country for Old Men - 5/10

Strong start, alot of underlying current, good plot… until about halfway through when it becomes a far too gone game of cat & mouse. Then, in the last 1/4 of the movie, the characters become a bad version of poetry night @ a beatnick club. For lack of a better description.

American Gangster - 8/10

Alot of char development, alot of plot line interlacing, and great acting. As with all “based on true story” stories, its a bit hurried. But well worth the watch.

Just saw I Am Legend with the alternate ending. Very interesting.
Not as good as theatre version
8/10

what was the alt ending?

Will Smith gets chased into the lab just like normal but the zombie dude runs into the glass only twice and than makes a butterfly symbol with his hand on the glass. Than Will notices a butterfly Tatoo on the zombie girl on the stretcher not on the other ladies neck. He tells her to open the glass and she does reluctantly he pushes the stretcher out and the zombies dont attack him. the leader zombie picks the girl up off of the stretcher and they just leave not killing him. Than it flashes to a scene of all three of them driving in her Escape and that is the end. I will see if I can find it and than I will post a link.

Here is a link

yah, i googled it. thanks

that would’ve been a much better ending.

The Bank Job, with Jason Stathom.

9/10.

Really good acting, and based on a true story. set in the 70’s

hmmm I was supposed to go see that

I think it would have been better if they would have showed them arriving at the camp just like in the theatre version.

has some interesting twists you wont see coming

eeh… had it figured in the first five minutes,was nice to see jason statham not just kicking ass for 2 hours tho

Saw this last night, I’d give it a 7.5 outta 10 for some shit they randomly left out.

6-7/10. think Italian Job.

The Good Shepard - 8/10

Good movie, prolly a great book. Holy shit three hours, but well worth it. Well developed plot and a whole lotta big names doing there thing.

Dan in Real Life…Horrible movie…1 star its lucky it got that…with Steve Carrell and Dane Cook the potential is there for a great movie…this wasnt

When are people gonna realize that Dane Cook SUCKS at movies?

All of them have sucked, except for Mr. Brooks, but that was no thanks to Cook.

I liked employee of the month

and though it was a small roll, in Waiting he was funny

i saw shutter and it fucking sucked… figured it out in the first 5 min… dont see this movie.

i dont care what u say the potential was there for a good movie and it wasnt