The morning my ASS hurt!

Jesus what is wrong with kids these days. I hope they get ass fucked hard

i definitely hope you catch them before the cops, fucking them up is a must

socks with nickels and pillow cases with soap for these kids!

So they have just been fucking with things outside the shop so far? That is BS! Sorry to hear this Darryl .

Me personally I dont care if they are underage. I have no problem calling the cops, then running outside and clocking them with a 2x4. They fucked my car up to the tune of $10,000, MINUS time and labor we put into it. Its private property, they are tresspassing, and I dont ask for ID befor I defend myself. sorry, but I have a good lawyer too so fuck those little thugs.

yeah, sofar. If they try to break in the place, Darrly will be sitting there in a chair, cig in the corner of his mouth and a 12ga pointed at their grill. :ahh

Camp out in a race car FTW!

Yeah… someone needs to pay the piper on this.

LOL

Duck down, when they go to get in, say hello there with a shotgun in their face

ok, i call thursday night. E and I will be up in a tree stand with our compound bows and condoms

sounds good, what are the condoms for… ohhh wait.

he’s aiming for the butt and doesn’t want to get his arrows infected
^^^ wait that could be taking two ways

lol, i got some buddies that just got outta prison… they wanna have some fun with the guys we shoot. condoms are for them

im buying a 12" black strap on for this mission.

I’ve got a brand new Remington 870 3 1/2" Ultra Mag with some different chokes that I want to try out.

I’ll load it up with the smallest bird shot I can find, so that the first couple of shots just immobilize them. Then we can tie them to the front of a vehicle and run them into trees.

you guys and gals are awesome!! :number1

harlarious!!:rofl

Now…go to the new post about a benefit cruise in and meet and greet:thumbup

Lets kick this thing into high gear.!!!

Darryl

:rofl

Yep, b.s. indeed.

I say use a bait car if you’re going to sit in the shop/anywhere else watching.

Just take a flashy-looking car and put it out back with the hood unlatched and wait.

:facepalm stop posting this stuff on a PUBLIC FORUM if it’s an actual idea

I say put at least 2 dead hookers in the car, black ice air fresheners, and a GPS system in the car and let the epic happen(of course calling the police about the stolen car shortly after it leaves, which officers will later find dead hookers in, and bring them up on numerous manslaughter charges as well). Just throwin it out there…