The N word was buried..

[quote=“nappy1380,post:32,topic:32146"”]

Ill say it, I AM RACIST!

I hate blacks, browns, yellows, reds, whites. I am racist against scumbags of all races and creeds. Personally it appears to be against more blacks then anyone else however. That is due to the fact that in the Buffalo area we are exposed to more under educated and financially incapable blacks then any other race. That isn’t to say that those dumbass white kids that run around with clothes that don’t fit and grills and wife beaters are around, because there are plenty. The only thing you read or watch in the news is a black guy shot another black guy or a bunch of black people did this or that.

The same thing with places outside the city like the galleria mall. Thanks to a bunch of black kids now kids under 18 cant be in the mall. All because a large group of black kids got into a mass brawl.

There was a high school football camp at the Ralph yesterday and all of the white kids who needed help on where to go said thanks, all of the black kids kept their systems as loud as possible and just tore off.

Everyone talks about how the people in the city don’t have chances and that they aren’t given a fair shake because they are black. That is pure bullshit at it’s finest. Look at all of the middle eastern people in this city that work their asses off and have a decent life. They are discriminated against more then any black person. They are probably even discriminated against by blacks and they are doing just fine for themselves.

I hate anyone that cries and complains that they don’t have a fair shake in the world. Anyone can better themselves and make a better life. I can’t stand people who want things handed to them and don’t want to work at something. That goes for whining white kids that don’t have enough of mom and dad’s money or black kids that cause their own issues without $$.

[/quote]