RANTING FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

start rant/
Do not complain about how hot it is to the guy in Iraq.
Do not tell me you are stressed cause your day is busy, I HAVENT USED INDOOR PLUMBING IN SEVEN MONTHS AND PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO END ME.
Dietary supplements do not kill people, people kill themselves by misusing them.
Can we seriously not find something better to spend tax dollars on then this stupid war. (See next comment)
My fucking CSM does not need a brand new Avalanch to drive around the FOB.
It is not a novelty to talk to the person you know in Iraq.
F-bodys rule
Macroeconomics can suck my balls.
DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT STUPID LITTLE SHIT TO THE GUY WHO IS STUCK IN SOME SHITHOLE WHOS DAY SUCKS WORSE THEN YOURS IM SURE. GO FIND YOUR PITTY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! /end rant

Ok thats my current rant if you have something to rant about feel free to throw it in here. Happy ranting.

:tup: totally agreed

start rant/
i hate rants
/end rant

start new rant/ rants hate newman /end rant

I like it. :smiley:

:tup:

:lol:

LOL

Do you know what I hate?
The MOON!
Turn that damn thing off I’m trying to sleep!

Edit: Know what I really hate? I can’t remember the friggin comedian’s name that did that skit and I’ve been searchin for 15 min

man its hot as balls in my office today. i even had to turn on the a/c

I swear i had someone really bitching up a storm to me about how hot it was this summer. I wasnt very nice in my response, they still havent talked to me since lol.

Drew should brendan and I send you more pics of naked sluts…from random adventures around town?

:lol:

No im cool. This isnt me mad at all its just more of well im bored and some things/people are just dumb as hell so i thought i would point it out. Besides my Seattle piece sends me pics that are FTW!!!

Fuck I was just in the drive-thru. I had to wait for my food, I was PISSED RAAWWWWWWWAWRRRRR! And then the patties weren’t perfected aligned on the bun, I didn’t know what to do. And then I broke down and started to cry. Upon trying to find a razor blade, there were none in sight so I had to use an old penny. God my life sucks, so I just put on some Fallout Boy, and drove back to work where it is exactly one, YES ONE fucking degree too hot. I swear if it gets any hotter I might just start to sweat. :frowning:

It was all terribly traumatic, and sarcastic. And I do agree, some people complain about the silliest shit.

do not complain that you have no money while you are in iraq as an office sitting on the internet most of the day banking money and not paying bills.

Yea because the rest of the day he is out getting shot at…

:picard:

:tup:

God you fucking rule Drew.

<3

EDIT_You are never on AIM anymore :frowning:

Don’t bitch about being in Iraq when you voluntarily joined the military.

Dont hate on Vile its cause i ask him for money everytime we chat hahaha. Boy i love your guys tax dollars. So whats up can i get some cash…support your troops asshole. Man i totally tried to snap some pics of these guys we kidnapped err i mean arrested today but the man said NO!