The N word was buried..

Just so you know, there are tons of people from every single race on welfare and public assistance programs.

It’s not because they are a certain race, it’s because they are who they individually are.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:61,topic:32146"”]

Just so you know, there are tons of people from every single race on welfare and public assistance programs.

It’s not because they are a certain race, it’s because they are who they individually are.

[/quote]

Just so you know, I said IN THIS AREA. I am very aware that all races are on public assistance, but in this area African Americans are the majority.

[quote=“VANDIT,post:59,topic:32146"”]

100% agree:carnut :word: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tup:

and there is WAY more then just blacks that get put down,… take for example the arab world… that group for the most part (in america) does better than the average american in school… chineese the same… they both have there problems,… most of these problems have been around for thousands of years, the blacks on the other hand only a few hundred, and legally only a few… im soo sick and tired of hearing them whine and complain, quit your bitchin and start working… and i am also sick of seeing hundreds of dollars per week taken out of my paycheck for “federal programs” and some of those “federal programs” go to programs like welfare and other government set ups to cater to thoes f*in groups of people… im sick of that shit

[/quote]

We put the asians in concentration camps here in the states, treated them terribly. There not asking for reparations or demanding anything… :gotme:

Just so you know, there are tons of slack jaw beat ass people from every single race leaching off the general public in the form of ridiculous welfare and public assistance programs.

It’s not because they are a certain race, which in itself certainly doesn’t matter, because threw the past decades equal opportunity has prevailed, it’s because they are lazy pieces of shit, that should be forced to work in fast food joints or dig ditches for the rest of their lives, to repay society for being such a burden both financially and ascetically to all deserving hard working peoples.

[/quote]

There I fixed that for you !

[quote=“frost12850,post:63,topic:32146"”]

We put the asians in concentration camps here in the states, treated them terribly. There not asking for reparations or demanding anything… :gotme:

[/quote]

my point exactly

[/quote]

and i would say that the very large majority do not need these programs, just take advantage…

i like my paycheck before taxes/ not after