The new DD truck

Been interested in getting a smaller DD truck for awhile now and one day i was browsing autotrader when i came upon this. Its a 2004 Ford ranger Edge 4x4 5 speed 4.0 v6 with 21k miles. Went to go for a test drive and i liked it so i figured hell ill get it. Traded in the green 97 powerstroke for it since it was just getting worst and worst cosmetically and i wanted a stick. I paid $13,900 for it and got 6 grand for the diesel so my payments are at $200 on the dot which isnt too bad. I took the pictures with my enV hence why they suck.

nice…looks good Wayne … hey i can prob get in that 1 too with out a boost…:rofl:

nice truck

Thats a sweet ass DD dude … Congrats!!

Guffy … We need to hook up one day when Im at the shop!

haha yeah you should be able to get in it just fine

thanks man…lemme know the next time you plan on going out to jjs ill come out so i can take a look at your beast

BTW its guffEy…stop out i’m here EVERYDAY…i’ld like to see ur truck to aswell

nice

in arkansas the other day i seen one of those pulling a 2 car trlr yes 2 cars on the trlr also

Yeah dude we definitley need to hook up!! … You still down for may 3rd?

My bad dude … Sorry!

Yeah will do man … We go for a cruise or something

ha didnt know when that meet was but yeah deff

Looks good. That’s what I wanted, but I bought these stupid ass German cars instead.

haha, surprisingly this little truck gots some balls so it makes it fun to drive. Also it came with no carpet which is what i exactly wanted since i like just taking a wet rag and cleaning the matting

Oh shit I thought I told you may 3rd. LOL … sorry

PM me your # and Ill give you all the details on everything and keep you updated as the time comes closer

ill come out to jjs tommorow to take you for a ride guff