The New GTR Is Here In Canada! (Pic)

Hey TNC what’s up.

Well a buddy of mine has a friend who works at Agincourt Nissan and what do you think arrived there late last night?..

THIS!!!1

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/sidewazegtst/NewGTR.jpg

HAHAHA, apparently all worked stopped and everyone just stood there looking. Also there is already a very MINOR scratch but it was buffed out.

I have no clue who the owner of this car is or even if it’s sold but at least it’s finally here! I just wanted to show you guys.

Cheers :R

ill

wasnt it here already? because oni jdm imports had one and i saw some pics, looks like they broght it out to a meet or something…

mmmm i love that car :slight_smile:

I ordered one last fall. The salesman called me yesterday to get my preference of colour choice. I hope they are not all red, as that was my last choice. One thing…I thought Agincourt Nissan is not on the list of approved GT-R dealers?

Whom did you order from?

Here is a list of approved dealers as of April 8, 2008… I dont think you can become a GTR dealer overnight… as you need the resources and necessary training of your master techs in order to be approved.

GT-R Retailers

Vancouver Edmonton Calgary

West Coast Nissan Sherwood Nissan Brasso Nissan

Regency Nissan West End Nissan Sunridge Nissan

Jonker Nissan Fishcreek Nissan

Richmond Nissan Stadium Nissan

Morrey Nissan of Coquitlam

Toronto Montreal

Alta Nissan Woodbridge Grenier Nissan

Oakville Nissan Chomedey Nissan

Brampton North Nissan Manoir Nissan

401-Dixie Nissan Spinelli Nissan

Avenue Nissan

Thanks to MC for posting up this list on Mygtr.com

Ordered from Avenue Nissan.
According to the Nissan GT-R micro site. Agincourt is now approved.

haha, well I don’t know which dealership is or isn’t approved, I just posted the pic my buddy gave me and mentioned where he saw it.

As for color, I’ve seen a metalic blue, the red and of course silver. Not sure how many other colors are available.