new g.t.r.

i read that the new g.t.r. is being launched today in japan. better have some beers to toast this special day.

can’t wait to see them here in the spring!

thats gonna be a nice sight a new gtr RARr sexy car

I heard Nissan wont have them in Canada until Aug. A friend has one on order and that’s when he expects it to be in.

WoW!!! can you belive it? in a few months, we will see a new GTR on the road :slight_smile:

I dont know if im ever going to see it though actually…I dont even see skylines in my area period…

^^^ whats your area, Im all over mississauga lol

lol dude, ive seen tons of them in sauga haha still never managed to see ^^^ though lols

it will be quite the event! personally i don’t like the way they went with skylines, don’t think they should have left RBs, but i gotta say, its DAMN SEXY

Time to see another universal JDM turbo engine’d car rip the streets again!

I think now, despite these green peace stuff going on these days…
we’ll now be seeing EVO’s and possibly more JDM supercars. :slight_smile:

^^^ true,

There is an Import war going on right now, just like how it all started with the big bang 40 years ago with the muscle cars USDM/JDM in their own respective nations. These new resurrections of our favourite cars won’t last long maybe this is it the last straw of our favourite cars.

We will be the old guys in about 5 years with our RB memories, jza80 supras with 2jz’s,DSM’s 16G turbo’s, 4age 86’s, and so on. These new toys will appeal more to the teenagers right now who are into these cars who are about 13 plus.

When they get older these young kids they will talk about these new engines and we will be like wtf are they talking about hybrid this that. “My car bi-turbo hybrid synergy drive” by then we might have kids saying “yo, my i-i-v-t-l-vtec”.lol

I was glad to be alive in the pure, tire shredding, gasoline burning, and petroleum cars era.

so true ismo so true

the other day i was talking cars with some old dudes and they were talking the days before cars had computers and all ya needed was spark and fuel to make them run.

also talked about how they used to make cars heavier so the big v8’s would’nt go flying off the road. lol