GT-R spy video *watch it and drool*

re-post? Im not on here too much so hopefully it isnt:

enjoy.

good post, just finished watching the vids. can’t wait to see this thing on the road

i want one :frowning:

repost =\ lawl

Nice vid.

Is the GT-R still going to be released for 2007/2008? cause when I went to the auto show at the Toronto Convention centre, a rep from Nissan told me it’d be out 2009. Anyone know about this?

good vids, but who else doesnt like the new design? i like the old design like r34 look, i dont like new cars these days, they’re all too big, anyone else think so?

Everybody prefers the R34, but I’m willing to bet the new model will grow on people over time.

the r34 is just a gangsta ass look, i dont think that the new gt-r will grow on me imo.
i cant wait for the day that r34’s can be brought up here. ill probably be 40 with all these stupid laws now

edit
450whp is probably going ot be tuned down alot for us “North americans” bsbssbsbsbsbs. but it will be neat to see this thing driving around.
it is getting released in north america rite?

yeah, the car is supposed to come out as a 2009 model. They’ll reveal the final version at the Tokyo autoshow in January 2008 and they’ll start making it for the japanese market. We’ll get that car in Spring 2009 or something like that…

yeah but i wonder how much tweaked down it would be and also if we are going to different front end for that matter due to our safety laws as well, so that’s going to be something different.
if not, it’ll be like the evo, the US will get it but canada won’t for the first year.

the evo doesnt have a re-bar in the front because of the intercooler… The new GT-R probably wont have that problem, as the previous three all have re-bars… as does the G35… this is just an educated assumption though.

It’ll probably be branded as an infiniti “g37” from what I’ve heard.

i herd and read it was comming to canada under the nissan name.
i know for sure it will include the proper rebar and safty. also turn the tuning down alot. you know us ontarioins cant handle fast cars due to street racing. i see it comming here at about 300-340hp

I also heard the Evo didn’t come to Canada because the FMIC got damaged during low speed front crash tests, therefore causing it to fail the Canadian low speed front end collission. Are there any cars in Canada with a factory FMIC?

R34’s are ugly when they are not modified. The car sits really high-up and just looks really awkward with stock bumpers. If you guys would see a few of them, i’m sure you’d change your minds about the looks.

R33 on the other hand is a beautiful GT-R

Can’t wait till the new one comes out.

as I said before, the one thing that’s for sure is there’ll be a huge aftermarket… as such bodykits will abound

the new BMW 335 has a stock FMIC… its a twin turbo V6 now btw… I drove one last week at work.

As far as i know, cuz i ve researched this for a while, it will defiently be coming under the nissan name, power and everything will be same as jap models cept we won’t get nismo tuned version, and its being released in japan his fall, 2007 and following in us and canada in spring of 2008. I think it’ll be 3.6L twin turbo not 3.8, seems more appropriate when u say it. LOL

i agree this is way to much of a change for the skyline but w/e its still a pretty sic car im just glad that its called a GT-R and not a SKYLINE