The New Monster Civic lol

i will i cant wait to drive it dude

well everything in the engine bay is hooked up and ready to fire so tomorrow im goin to hook up the fuel pump and gauges and hope to drive it tomorrow hehehehe

how’d she drive?

well i been workin alot at work 10-12 hour shifts but i did get the car running yesterday and man does she sound great, im goin over after i get a few hours rest to try to finish wiring up my new gauges and a few other things so trying to drive it this weekend or early next week before i go to Texas to sky dive and see my girlfriends best friend

Dude… thats awesome that you are going skydiving! and banging your GF’s BFF! haha Post up some new pics!

of GF BFF naked

werd!

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5716/dirty3.jpg

enjoy hehehe and as for the car once i get back i will be driving the car on the streets cant wait

vajayjay?

YAHHH FOR BOOBIES ! ! :yum:

well guys i had a pic up but o well

its still up …lol well i can still see it

hahahah so is that ur GF or GF’s BFF? Either way lets see some more… fuck that Civic haha

…aww just found this!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1235414079.html

Why are you jumping ship Floyd? So soon?

x2

whats up with that

come pick me up and take me for a ride…make sure you bring the nakey chic with you as well :slight_smile:

;p i dont know what i want sometimes i dont want the car and sometimes i cant wait to finish it all i know is that i want more of a streetable car

Well then just de-tune it a little, 300-400 whp would be a little more streetable then 560+.

buy a borg warner bullseye power s362… all time favorite street turbo. you will love it over your 35r, it will spool alot faster and the top end is excellent if you ever needed more. If you dont want a loud fuel pump, get the fullblown motorsports dual pump hanger with dual walbro’s. Its very quiet!

well its bee a while but i took the car for a test ride today and it runs great still got a few things to work on but other then that its a beast

lemme know when i can stop out and go for a ride :bigthumb: