The new one.....

That tire is scary dude lol

So I know this guy, who work at like a Tire store. Haha
I can get you some nice White Walls for that thing lol

• rep I do the same.

this. car needs wide whites.

Sent you a text good sir.

Really funny story about that…

We were in my wife’s 08 new beetle in Lake George and this guy walks over to the window and asks if the car is cream or white…so my wife leans over and says it’s cream…the guy jumps back on the sidewalk and screams CREAM PUNCH BUGGY!!! and nails the chick he is walking with…it was fucking hilarious!!!

^ :rofl

Rode in a 2.0 bug with fiberglass body this past weekend. Always wanted one an now even more so.

2.0 as in water-cooled? Or 2000cc air cooled? That thing has to move out either way! I mean the 1600cc has 60 horse, and i can cruise on the northway at 65 all day no problems…they only weigh 1700 pounds…

Pockets has a 2.0 water cooled ABA stuffed in the back of his beetle 115 hp

That would be the one ^

1700 pounds doesn’t sound like much until you have to push it uphill after he runs out of gas :rofl

You know pockets?

Yeah that would suck! And that 2.0 has to be fun as hell in that car!!!

Posted Using Tapatalk

some kid up the street has a Beetle with a baja type body kit, a safari rack on the roof and a ricer wing on the trunk/hood and a big wrench for a bumper. Most of the motor is exposed.

Yeah.

That’s the one. I’ll post pics up if I remember when I get home.

I dont know the kid at all but I see the car up there all the time. Looks like it was some kind of barn find that was stashed away in the '80’s.

Swapped out the tire today and it is like a whole new car. Rides like a Cadillac. LoL

Bring it over and we can compare :slight_smile:

Well yours is faster, and more spacious. But mine has way more character! LoL.

WAY more.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i found this

A buddy of mine bought it for either an MG or 356 restore project. Wound up going with a 15" rather than this 14", brand new in box!!! Hopefully can get it soon!!!