The new whip **Pix**

I’m 100% convinced looking at the pics again, the problem is the wheels are a generic wheel for imports, it’s neither wide enough nor does it have the proper offset for the car. Which fools the eye into thinking they are 16-17" wheels because they sit wayyyyy to far in and dont have enough tire on them.

AKA, you need Nismo LMGT4’s

Now you sir on the other hand have it right. The offset is not completely right and the wheels are not staggered. Im actually buying staggered eventually!:tup:

:tup: lookin proper

the other wheels you can get on the newer Z’s, from the track model I believe are FUCKING HOT. They are 18x9 and 19x10 and are super super amazing, made by rays engineering if you really want the stagged big wheel thing going on.(they are forged aluminum too)

badass :tup:

nissan ftw

SEX--------------------E

Nice car. I like the rim style, but they are too narrow and look like you are riding on the donut.

:word: Sunken Battleship

Nice looking car though.

Vinny they have a point here… I hve a customer with a Z with the same wheels except they are the correct width and offset for the car. The wheels look hot on the car you just need the right size or you are risking the safety of your new car…and based on what I know about your cars i know safety aint exactly a priority but still :stuck_out_tongue: j/k I loved the accord :stuck_out_tongue:

“based on what I know about your cars I know safety aint a priority” hahah especially the h22 accord.

I honestly hated the stock wheels on the Z and knowing the offset was off I still put these wheels on. Dont get me wrong im still buying the correct wheels for the car but im still waiting for my current wheels to sell. I was more or less just posting the upgrade from the tc to the z but the wheel situation just got alittle carried away! :tup:

if you like the wheels, cool, but the tires are too skinny for those wheels. another inch or so of tread looks like it would work better.

it looks like a nice ride. :tup:

it’s blue, but it’s not an accord. And agreed…that offset looks wayy off. You need 1,000mm spacers for the rear.

looks nice. :tup:

Can’t you make those for him?

:slight_smile:

Was a woman maybe your mom or g/f? driving this the otherday in the williamsville area. Cause I swear I saw this car stall out pulling into the Dashs parking lot on Klein.

Neways sick car:TUP:

one in the same.

yep. :wink:

eh get used to it lol, everyone has an opinion they just have to express… but the car is hott vinnie, hopefully you get to enjoy this one for a while as it seems like you go thru cars like beck goes through 12 year olds. I wasnt talkin about the h22 accord i meant the one i bought lol :stuck_out_tongue: later

that blue is incredible.
time for a username change, the second part of it anyway. :smiley:

Yeah but the 12 year olds can get a little more expensive.

Court hearings, and jail time, isn’t very cost effective.

Hot car son.

nice upgrade :tup: