The new whip **Pix**

hahaha amazing

nice choice for a new car. enjoy the Z

Nope havent been in williamsville at all and im the only one that has driven the car

Yes sir you are correct thats NOT an accord. I did have this name on ubrf since 02 so I just stuck with it.

Yeah I was going to go with spacers but I would rather have the rims staggered just because it looks better. I plan on buying them after I sell these wheels.
I sort of wish I waited untill I did that before I posted the pics so I wouldnt have to deal with explaining myself to everyone but oh well I was excited to show everyone. :slight_smile:

:bsflag:the car was going down Evans and made a right onto Main Street Sunday, June 4th around 10:10 am.

Hahahaha:bsflag: is right I think I would remember if I was in the area or not and even if I was its not really something I would be lying about.

June 4 I was in bed untill 12:30 and didnt even leave my house untill 1:45. Remember dude im not the only one in the WNY area with a blue 350z. Like don said he even has a customer that has the exact same rims on his Z.

very nice :tup:

I saw a Z that looked remarkably like that (that blue and those rims) on North French/Robinson today around 1pm. you?

Yep that would be me I was getting back from lunch

YUCK! Ugly car! :lol: Welcome to the Z family. Nice choice of color.

:tup:

Z’s are hot. :tup:

I hope you got the track package with the Brembo brakes…

very sharp :tup: