The New Whip (VR6 content)

well if thats the case, then your just an idiot.

sick car for the wife man. and there is nothing like the sound of a vr’s exhaust note. pure sex.

yetti u know nothing about vr’s lol

you have taller tires which helps. the RPM’s at 80 from the O2J and the O2M 5/6th respectivily arent that much different… my O2J(stock 3.65:1 f/d) was ~3400rpm on stock tires.

Walt, if you ever plan to get rid of those wheels let me know. i still regret selling mine. they are my favorite mk4 wheel.

Pics of the Smashed xB or it never happened

its almost true. i havent heard mine run in so long it might as well be true

ha alright, ill go to the body shop tomorrow and take a few if they havent started working on it lol

yeah i like these. What are these the monte carlos? I like the ones that are on the MK4 GLXs too

yup monte carlos… my car came with them, and i sold them about 3 years ago

are you thinking of these? the long beach. i had these i just sold them at the end of the season

calling me an idiot isnt going to make your vr6 any faster.

ps: u bought a chick mobile! give Ryan a call and u guys can paint each others nails and cut each others cudicals.

oh come on! it’s a nice car.

uhhh…it’s his wife’s car…:haha

well it says, “me and my wife” so… either way, Jettas are for females.

ps: my first post was a joke.

you have a fluffy white kitten in your sig…

Its my wifes car, I said me and my wife purchased it because were married, usually when your married your purchases are mutual. Ask your parents.

Yah the Long Beaches, i like those. Not more than the Mote Carlos but they’re nice

Walt is the xb totaled?

I dont think so, Geico hasnt even come to look at it yet. It has 140k on it now, and was in shit condition because of previous repairs falling apart. I dotnt ink it will be totaled yet. Honestly when i crashed it i was hoping it was, but now that i bought this jetta i hope its not. I dont want to have to get 2 car payments at the same time.

Thats true. Lmao if some one ever car faxed this thing theyd run