The New Whip (VR6 content)

ask my parents? are u assumming my parents are married? are u also making the asumption that i am not?

i spy a yetti vrt, big red, me,kkkustoms

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/Cars/fail-1.jpg

i dont really care, all i was saying was that most decisions in a marriage are made mutually, are you assuming they are not?

im not assuming anything. i was kidding around with u.

o and btw, white fluffy kitty is way moar badass then your jetta. its a known fact! wikipedia it.

its not my Jetta, i never said it was mine, i never said it was manly, i never said it was fast. Dont they have a kids section somewhere on this forum you can post all your nonsense in?

me trying to make my car shine for the show

yetti vrt’s car but kkkustoms making it shiney lol

no i like posting in here and pissing u off.

jeremy you and your random pictures not related to the thread are hilarious and awesome.

lol im trying to keep the peace lol everyones always arguing

its not shift without an argument somewhere

By the way I was wondering, seeing how your VR6 is faster than mine, because mine is in a girls car, what car is your VR6? Last I knew they offered it in the GTi, and the Jetta, so that would mean that you have a GTI. Whats so more manly about a GTI than a Jetta? When I see a GTI I dont see it as any more of a mans car than a Jetta.

grand tursimo injected has racing routes. its an icon and a legend. thats what makes it more manly.

And peeps who want 30mpg.

But lolz still. GTi is like it’s gay cousin.

Only thing girlier is a vr6 jetta…

Unfortunately this is the problem with marriage.

Its a little 2 door hatchback, stop fooling yourself.

WTF man, I want a lift to detail my Supra on. And that doesn’t look like a Porter Cable… tsk tsk.

sorry, not everyone can stay a kid forever and live with their parents like most people my age do.

and FYI you dont cut cudicals, that would hurt.

Um… not sure what that’s implying. I have my own house, which I purchased… I do it on one income and I’m 25. GF lives with me, but she’s in school so she doesn’t have a lot of money.

People shouldn’t get married for fiscal reasons.

im implying what i said, that most people my age live with thier parents, and they try to act like they are still 18, what was so confusing about my post?