The New Whip (VR6 content)

I’m not sure why every post you make is so combative. Nevermind.

because he is pissed he bought a girly car. im sure the small penis doesnt help either.

at least u know urs is girly.

Hey back off my 6psi.

how old are you seriously? i never said a jetta wasnt girly, im telling you that your car is just as ghey.

he was just stating an observation. You were being defensive and thought he was implying that you lived with your parents… which he wasn’t at all.

i dont see an issue

I’m over it. I actually like the car a lot. My GF has a VR6 and that motor > mine. Torque is crazy.

Mind telling me a ballpark of what you paid? I’d like another one.

im 25 and my GTI is about 3% ghey where as a guy driving a jetta is about 83% ghey. but seeing how u arent driving it, its ok.

calm ur fallopian tubes down.

wanna buy mine?

I still dont get how you fit in your GTi lmao.

well first i set myself up at a 90 degree angle. then i sit down, lift my feet up, clap them off and swivle as if my ass has an axis to rotate on. its not as tight a fit as say the vette. the Recaro seats in the evoh were tight though. my back is wide so i had to squeeze into those seats.

Porter Cable ? that lift was at my old work . :frowning: i miss it

wow wow wow back off of the gti’s everyone. damn. i have a jetta and a gti and i will honestly say the jetta is more femanin looking. BUT i’m not trying to start any fights i’m just sayin it iis what it is.

what makes a GTI or a Jetta girly? whats your definition, guys?

jetta for womens

GTI for mens

its just that simple

really its the BEETLE that is girly.

and get rid of that dinosaur, that was SRS BZNS’ sig.

bettle is uber ghey,

jetta is mostly ghey

GTI is half manly.

the 24v vr6 is 12 more problems waiting to happen… that engine bay is so cramped up. i love the VR6, but hate it at the same time.

i agree. 225hp TT 1.8t motor owns all should i say

i do see a buncha girls driving the beetles. im not sure why they pick that one. my friend drives a mini, she said its “cute”, maybe thats why girls pick a certain car? who knows. to me a car isnt really girly or manly. well, unless its penelope pitstop’s car.
also, ive had that dinosaur pic for a long time, its similar to Ron’s, but not the same.