The New Whip (VR6 content)

no different from a standard 1.8t. just a k04-02x turbo, and comperable injectors.

my 1.8t > TT 225.

no you havent you liar.

haha, i didnt mean i had it in my sig for a long time. i meant on my pc.

internals are all forged in the 225 version

wtf ok well i cant fight that statement but a car is a car its how its presented. if u have small dick syndrom your car makes u a man than im sorry . i love my beetle and im a man lol i never used to like the beetle but i liked all other vw but after driving my wifes and looking at the turbo s body i fell in love just because its differnt people look down on it . if u have a open mind and see its style and performance aspects it would suprise u . (2.0 auto beetles are gay jk) lol 1.8t or vr6 beetle are awsome

what turbo is on ur 1.8t?

he has a k02

see, im a bit confused about the turbos. mine has the k03 sports, right? when i ordered flanges for them last year when my exhaust was getting made, they had tear drop shaped openings. the ones on my car are round. is that the difference between the k03 and the k03 sport or do i have something else on my car?

still same junk rods. my crank and pistons were forged stock too.

u own a 1.8t, DO SOME RESEARCH!

ko3 was available in all 150 hp models. has a like 2mm smaller inlet and different compressor.

ko3 sport was 180hp version. 2mm bigger than the ko3 inlet

k04 was a k03 with modified internals for more flow

e05 is a k03 sport bored and customized to fit an even bigger wheel

they were? were mine?

i know i had the AWD so i had bigger wrist pins and different coil packs but i thought that the 225hp version was all forged thats y APR had the 3+ kit

k03 sport doesnt exist. borg-warner has no such turbo in the catalog.

your car has standard k03’s

the ko3 “sport” as people have been calling it came on the AWW/AWP engines in the golf/jettas and used a k04-001 compressor wheel with a k03 turbine wheel. so it spooled fast and gave good boost, but still fell flat after 5500rpm or so.

i dont own a 1.8. my car isnt a VW. i have an A6 with the 2.7L twin turbo.

AWD has the bigger 20mm pins, was a narrowband 02 ecu, and had the smallest k03. but it also came with the shoirt final drive tranny too, 3.94:1 vs my 3.65:1.

20mm wrist pins, bolt down coilpacks, narrowband ecu.

too late.

i know dummy. im not gonna explain it to you any further. k03 “sport” isnt a real turbo. VW guys coined it that because it was a factory k04/k03 hybrid, with still no top end. you have normal k03, straight k03s like an S4.

i dont even have a turbo. true story.

any particular reason my flanges are round vs the teardops on a k03 or did they do it just because?

because when they saw u, they realized how uber emo u were so they suggested u get teardrop flanges

wat