pics

:gay2:gay2:gay2:gay2

pics or it never happend

in for pics of "said " rosso leto metallic G

Car does indeed exist.

Congrats on the pickup! Now time to get some pics :thumbup

Seen pics, looks nasty next to the ZRwon

Nice tony,and will wait for pics.

So I guess all the bad interior in the ZR1 comments got to ya?

=)

lol cossey for the ever expected stirring of the pot

yeah, sick color for sure. Gated 6speed FTW

funny thing is i had a guy tell me today that the interior in my vette is wayyy nicer than the lambo. I thought that was kinda funny.

I have always wanted a gallardo but never wanted to get rid of my “fast car” for it, after driving it a little bit i can say honestly if i ever did trade in my zr1 on a lambo i would regret it 110%, there is nothing like that raw american power. The G handles insane but as for acceleration i get 0 thrills out of hammering it. I think it needs to see underground!

Still a crap load of money, but cool none the less. Unlike some people in this thread, I wish you luck and smarts with it. “Slow” or not, it’s still a Lambo, which is faster than most of the cars in our area.

+1.

1500AWHP. do it

IDK…

Tony nice pickup man no doubt. its deffinately a sweet car

they just do nothing for me…

Flame all you want “you can’t even afford one bla bla bla” whatever, doesnt change the fact that i think their ugly.

Although I bet its a fucking blast to drive.

and I wish you got the blue… looks so much better than the red IMO, but not my car

Diablo > Gallardo

Gallardo is tits

STFU already, EVERYONE already read the nonsense you’ve posted about thinking this EXOTIC car is ugly and no one fucking cares. It obviously bothers you if you have to time and time again come in here and complain like you got a shit deal and are making the payments. Give it up.

def should powdercoat the wheels black for the rosso

gallardo>camarro

fyi i think diablos are ugly and would much rather have a zr1 and a gallardo for close to the same price as an 01 diablo…

ps- thank you to everyone that likes it, and thank you to everyone that doesnt, either way it doesnt bother me if in your oppinion is its ugly, or looks like a toaster or whatever then thats fine.