The Nisky lot thread.

I plan on swinging by around 10

Thats an old vid but still great. What an idiot!

Ima pull formula out around 10…
quk bird bath…
n Cruz up…just to check it out…

anyone from here that sees me…flag me down we’ll shoot the shit for alil …

40’s are for colored people. I am white.

sig’d

the walmart one was getting old, especially after I made it a point in a thread that I went to the Gloversville one about a month ago.

Paul,

Thanks for your valuable input in regards to my signature.

With warm regards,
Travis

Just pulled in 3 vw and a guy polishing a ford and a cop sitting near the entrance

Nisky pd?

on my way home to fire up bird…

Cops just got guy in bmw guy came in pretty hot though didnt see the cop waching us it was epic

Rolled through, nothing exciting, left, came home.

Cool story bro

If all of you are looking for a place to meet you need to get far away from Central Ave. Head up to Clifton Park and find a lot there. In Saratoga they let us go for years without being bothered by the cops, it was basically the original group moving on in life that led to the end of Saratoga meets, not the cops.

rolled by with the evo and my friends s2k. Some kid riding around target parking lot with a fucking quad… like seriously?? couple piece of shit trucks and cars hitting the gas by taco bell. This is not gonna last

sounds like the Kohl’s lot all over again except for being short a few '91 Accords with cut springs. Good thing I stayed home, not that I had any intention of going anyway though.

Saw you roll in, I was driving though in my 335 coupe. Kid on the quad was serious.

Yeah there was def not a good showing tonight.

It will get better as the days get warmer, not in quality neccessarily but quantity. If we were to make this a new spot for us we just have to carve out our own little corner in the lot away from the quadtards.

Go to the upper plaza/lot across the street.

Its not even April and we’re already talking about moving away from the retards. This is gonna go well for sure.

Pretty sure I saw you too. Where you the one that got pulled over?