The Nisky lot thread.

Didn’t know, I’m stuck inside a windowless factory.

I was gonna go last night and then I didnt and went out instead

I might roll through tonight for the hell of it since Im not doing shit tonight. ff_ hit me up if you go again

yeah man, if it clears up i’ll def be there.

wyrd what time is it most poppin

i showed up at 11 last night, people were saying it was more crowded before i got there. so i’m assuming 9-10

word

Ill stop out like 930-10

did anyone else who went last night see the dodge neon r/t with the jdm as fuck sticker on the front window

my jimmies remain unrustled.
you know real life is not the internets. we can be friends and hold hands if you want.

This.
I have a much better time in LG without quads and 17 year olds with Terror Squad 518 stickers. I’m down to meet in Toga too.

LG is the only ‘lot’ I actually enjoy going to anymore.

I like LG as much as anyone but it’s nice to have a spot close by that we can cruise to on a whim.

Start another in Toga. Plenty of spots by the Wilton Mall.

yeah nisky is 40 minutes…toga is like 2 hours.

I would be down for that as well.

Albany is two hours from me as well. LG is about an hour.

Nothing like the open road to clear your mind.

there’s a few 50 slot parking lots in the state park down here, the auto museum has one out back. im sure they wouldnt have a problem with everyone showing up as long as noone is drunk and pissing all over the building.

state parks close at dusk

We like to stay out past our 9pm bed times.

The police station is right off the Ave of The Pines anyway, they’d boot us.

Even CP has lots everywhere too.

Saratoga cops dont give a fuck. they’ll only kick you out if your being retards. and being respectful towards them got me out of everything. 5 times caught trespassing and got out of every one. “yes officer, no officer, i’ll leave right now officer, no i didnt touch anything.”