The Nisky lot thread.

its time to get a big boy bike

no PJB, i like riding my little kid’s bike. i’d only trade it for downhill. but that’s way more expensive, and i can ride BMX in front of my house if i want to. linda limited on mountain biking. road bikes and cruisers suck.

the buddy system really does apply to everything, you know.

If you live in saratoga you have access to some of the better mountain biking in the state actually.

yeah, a few friends were into it, i was gonna buy an older d/h d/j type until it was sold out from under me.

out of curiosity, how much did you pay for your last set of forks?

My last fork was like 550 or something like that.

fuck my whole bike cost $350

To put it back on topic, I’ve got my bike in my car, I should go challange quad man in the Nisky lot to a wheelie competition.

you buy it from a walmart or something?

in comparison to Adam, my last set were $120, hence why i dont ride mountain.
my ideal built bike wouldve cost me around $1200 if i were to buy everything brand new.

Whos Adam?

we used to get drunk and go to the school parties there and bullshit with the rent-a-cops there

I need to go get gas, I’m tempted to swing through the area to see what kind of crowd it draws. I’d be all :ninja like in my stock vehicle and noone would be the wiser.

everyone at the nisky lot is a tool and i troll that place real hard. the dude with the strobe lights on his mustang is an idiot.

that’s all.

It seems you and Lance are forever screwing with people and its hilarious :lol

It is almost april fools day.

Its a Trek and I bought it at Plaine’s in Schenectady about 6 years ago. 24 speed mountain bike with front shocks. Nice light bike and its perfect for bike path riding.

Yup contrary to popular belief you can get a decent bike for under $400 bucks, its just not gonna have the crazy bells and whistles.

sorry, i goof’d. i thought you were Adam. so i have no idea what your name is. sorry.

Gotcha.

which is fine for how I ride. Its got a nice lightweight aluminum frame and more than enough speeds and its very comfortable to ride.