THE NOVA

Awesome…but def. needs more DMX

Not gonna lie I was looking forward to seeing Mario in that DMX vid more than the Nova :frowning:

Justin or Justin any old vids with him in them?

marc has all the old footage

Captain do I know you?

It’s Cal

Wow that vid sucks. And u ain’t going anywhere w those baby wheels and tires.

Were u getting gas last week at the corner of Sheridan and millersport?

Were do u live now? I wanna come see this

Hater. That’s why I roll race. 50-150 son. spray you with the big shot.

No that wasn’t me.

West necca, born & raised!

yes sir

Ahh I remember that one haha. Turbo ls slowww

I think I saw this in west necca crusing. sounded good. probably sounds better with the big shot. bring it to my dyno day this weekend. should be a good time.

turbo ls slow who ended up being turbo ls fast :tup:

the nova you saw was probably a guy who lives about 10 houses down from me. has a black 75-78 concours 2 door. hes out cruising a lot, I haven’t come close to dialing mine in yet. oil guage fitting keeps leaking and carby not tuned 100% yet. just been busy with other shit at the moment to figure it all out. I might come watch if I can I could use some motivation at this point. id like to be dyno ready in a couple weeks though

:tup: what kind of power/times did the old setup make?

420/570 wheel on motor 640/840 wheel on juice. not bad back in 2005. new setup will reflect the times

lol those would be great now :tup: i will have to see if i have the old vid of you vs. smith.

Not bad for a old style Chevy. WAs that w the BB or SB?

U gotta get w the times and drop the nitrous and extra cubes.

Thanks for coming out Saturday. We can plan a private Nova dyno day. Use a few extra straps and make a quarter mile pass

yessssir :tup: I cant wait to see what it does. It wont be long… I’ll get at ya soon and we can let er’ ripppp. Had fun sat too that dyno setup is awesome

So a 7.0 at 98 ?

What’s the 60’

Do * have a wideband?

What is your fuel system now?

3/8 fuel line enough said… Time it ditch stock shit.

3/8 put me into the 9s. Do * still have a Mech pump?