The Official Banish MikeRi24 Thread

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:56,topic:40214"”]

Maybe Its RX3, Might be the first thread he doesn’t lock

[/quote]

Now why would I create a dummy account? :shrug:

This is highly entertaining.

Track down the OP’s IP and find out who he is and ban both of them

There’s a handful of other people who’s name should be in the thread title instead of mikeri24’s.

Dlucas is one

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:64,topic:40214"”]

Dlucas is one

[/quote]

Probably.

fag

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:2,topic:40214"”]

You have 0 posts.

[/quote]

flawless first response.

It appears to me paranoos that you need mike around to give you a reason for even being here. Is he your nemesis? Granted your Points might be slightly vaild but he has been around for a while and is an actual contributing member unlike you. You should be hitting yourself with the banstick or better yet a mod could do it.

+1 for ban of OP

[quote=“altimarollin,post:68,topic:40214"”]

It appears to me paranoos that you need mike around to give you a reason for even being here. Is he your nemesis? Granted your Points might be slightly vaild but he has been around for a while and is an actual contributing member unlike you. You should be hitting yourself with the banstick or better yet a mod could do it.

+1 for ban of OP

[/quote]

i concur whole-heartedly

my threads better

i voted ban just because it was loosing in the polls.

and i’m an ass like that.

well…this is interesting to say the least. i lol-ed.

So does the IP double up?

I should vote to banish myself just for the hell of it haha

you won’t.

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:75,topic:40214"”]

you won’t.

[/quote]

i just did. problem is i have no way to prove it

lol, not like it matters this thread fuckin blows anyways…i voted to keep you because I’ll need some investment advice in the next few years…

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:77,topic:40214"”]

lol, not like it matters this thread fuckin blows anyways…i voted to keep you because I’ll need some investment advice in the next few years…

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:74,topic:40214"”]

I should vote to banish myself just for the hell of it haha

[/quote]

You should have started a poll asking which way you should vote in this poll. :lol:

No he should have made a poll asking if he should make a poll about which way to vote in the poll.