The Official Banish MikeRi24 Thread

i bet the noob that posted this thread is actually MikeRi24…

he ran out of poll ideas obviously…

lol

lol @ this poll…

[quote=“Fry,post:80,topic:40214"”]

No he should have made a poll asking if he should make a poll about which way to vote in the poll.

[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Fry,post:80,topic:40214"”]

No he should have made a poll asking if he should make a poll about which way to vote in the poll.

[/quote]

i should have

nice to see that this is at least laughable at this point

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:81,topic:40214"”]

lol @ this poll…

[/quote]

truth

I voted to ban just because I’m in one of those moods. No offense Mike.

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:87,topic:40214"”]

I voted to ban just because I’m in one of those moods. No offense Mike.

[/quote]

none taken! hell i even voted to banish myself lol

[quote=“hondaride22,post:57,topic:40214"”]

sureshot it seems you have more time on hand then him to be such a dickwad

and noone that spends a considerable amount of time on this forum should be making fun of ones sexual life…

one only knows how pathetic yours is : )

yours being general to every1 here not just surecock :X

[/quote]

I post while working. You post in your free time.

Thats all I have to say about that.

edit: Feel free to try again, and please put a little more effort into your attempts at being insulting.

[quote=sureshot!;769383]I post while working. You post in your free time.

lol ur an idiot that was the point… u are on here all the time… i can only look when bored at work.

Just glancing over your post history proves that you post throughout all hours of the day. Seriously, what are you thinking?

Psssht NYSPEED is a great daytime time killer. But you are still super lame because hondaride22 says so. Also mike im going to vote for ban because im just in that type of mood and i hope you take it personally cause my e-thugness is huge today and i will e-kick your ass.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:91,topic:40214"”]

Just glancing over your post history proves that you post throughout all hours of the day. Seriously, what are you thinking?

[/quote]

my posts should show you i work a 8-5 shift biatchhh

ur posts show…

you spend alot of damn time on here

uhhh voted, but I dont know if this is a legit thread.

[quote=“hondaride22,post:93,topic:40214"”]

my posts should show you i work a 8-5 shift biatchhh

ur posts show…

you spend alot of damn time on here

[/quote]

Your responses fucking suck. Stop now.

[quote=“Zong,post:95,topic:40214"”]

Your responses fucking suck. Stop now.

[/quote]

:lol: I know, right? It got to the point where replying to him was meaningless as he was never smart enough to come up with a legitimate response.

He calls me a gay for posting on NYSpeed alot, and that I have no life. I respond by pointing out that I only post during work, alluding that after work, I have better things to do with my time. Furthermore I point out how he frequently posts outside of the 8-5 time slot, indicating that he is actually the one with no life ( sexual or not ). Ugh, noobs. They banter like children, and whine like women when they are wrong. :banghead:

lol who said i was wrong… and sorry i’m at work i don’t have time to come up with these long ass responses that you do lol and if I EVER posted outside of 8-5 it would be at nite class when we laugh at the shit people like you say… know it all Nyspeeders ATW

o and zong… Fuck you :), looks like you almost post as much as sureshot who your sticking up for! GJ good luck !!!

^ you suck

Vote to ban OP, and this dbag

BAN ME NOOO

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2787/fail2it9.jpg