The Official Callout/Kill Thread

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!??!!?! HAHHAHAHAHAH

320 hop? what does that even mean? I put a 150 shot through my car once, and it wasnt against anyone on here.

Seriousfuckingly.

not that newb i was talkin bout looksgay2000

^^^^^++++reppp

320 hp dick

the vessel he speaks of has the potetential to do it . if he does without it poppin is another thing

that dont work for you newb…it turns it grey

lmao…vessel…nice one john…in srsly rollin over here…this has got to be the most fun this thread has seen in a while

newb?? on a f;;;;g forum wow you are really seasoned…lolllll

seriously i really want to smoke the same thing you are

rephrase; we all want to smoke the same thing you are…lolllllls

yup./ Its a sled.

get out of here with your callouts with a sled.

thats like me making a post in here calling everyone out to run their cars against me in my field on my quad.

well this gigs up…its a quad…hey asshole have you ever seen a quad with a 300 pound fatass on it run 9s???

no and i dont really care to

im lolol,ing so hard that noone else knows its a sled , and ya said it like 10 times in here

ok, now tell me these specs on this quad that can run 9’s.

banshee? raptor? 450? what is it. I happen to know some things about quads so enlighten me.

ever seen a quad run 1.4 60 foot???..

lo0l johnn…damn you…made it just over n hr…allright u fucksticks…lets bring it to the track

lol. A 1.4 60’ on a quad wouldnt be impressive.

Seriously. My z400 could of pulled that stock.

can guarantee a sled will beat a quad in 60 feet …might not in time bc the skis/wheels are still in the air and the track is tripping the beam

hey thanks for the challenge, but im going to decline, i don’t run on the weekends and on wed test n tune only… thing is they won’t let you line up heads up car vs bike. well from what i remember, could be wrong

if they will let us run id run on a weds night…shud be alot more fun too to screw around and try a few different things…plus it might be a little cooler if i run the 1st weds or 2