The Official Callout/Kill Thread

THIS. they are perfection.

Well not that this is the thread for this, but hit a big snag today at the stealership. Asides from Orange Ford trying to assfuck me with a shovel sideways offering me $12,000 for an essentially new Focus, the color I wanted with the options, there literally arent any even made yet, and apparently the 2012 5.0’s are going to be hard to get, as theyre throwing the 5.0 motors in the F150’s like a mother fucker. Sooo… I said lets order one, and asked what the wait was, and almost shit my ass when he said 12+weeks!! So Id have it by July… super :banghead. So, instead of the baller-status whip, I saw a white 5.0, with cloth seats, 6spd, Brembo package and 3.73’s on the lot and fell in love with it. They dont show well in pictures in white, thats why I really didnt consider it, but in person it looks so clean. Also, this car is a good 6K cheaper than the one Id be ordering and waiting forever for. Going back to Metro tomorrow to talk to my buddy Alan there(HIGHLY reccomend using him), and hopefully making a deal on one! Ok, I think Im done :lol

Plenty of 06 Z’s are/have been out there with low-ish miles for mid-high 30’s. Not sure if you guys are just checking dealership sites or what…

Vettes are soo good, that people sellz themz foar awd vehiclez!! :ahh :lol

Loved mine, but spinning from well over 60 on sticky DR’s got old…

Suspension helps :poke lol

I had it up to stock ride height before I sold it, didn’t help much. C5Z’s just hook like shit on the street. I even tried full slicks, blew them off worse than the DRs

Jacks old C5 with a 408 stroker and a 250 hit hooked alright, and thats alot more tire shock than a turbo setup! I think with some more time you could have gotten it hooking better. But I do agree, they are far from the best hooking car out there

f-bodies hook like shit . vettes hook …

TT, should have got a nice sticky DR.

You know me, I love white. Definitely would go with white.

Reading>Boost Creep

then u suck

Agreed!

The white is gonna be hot.:thumbup

I see whats going on here…

you want white because you think it will keep up with the white SS…

N*gga, I been had white!!

shapow!

White is right

just gotta new white vette… smokin, I IZ copyin u !!