The Official Callout/Kill Thread

for like 3 years I wanted a 98-02 camaro and when it finally comes down to it I ended up getting something else. I could have a pretty bad ass camaro for the money I spent on my G8. I think about that all the time.

Then again I had a monte carlo and I was SICK of 2 doors. So that played a role also

how much did you pay for your g8 if you dont mind? I bet its nearly the same ballpark I paid for my SS, 2 years ago when it was stock…

well before taxes 24,700 it had like 10,000 miles on it.

I paid 23k for mine, with 43k on it.

i have a lottt in mine , and its still slow lol

Is that high? when I was looking they were around 13-15 thousand, Given I saw mostly z28s

at the time (before the recession) for my every slp option ss from a dealer, it was pretty accurate…now its high.

Gotcha… Im pleased with the price I spent still. I see g8 gt’s with around the same mileage go for more and they’re not the 888 edition, I know it might not mean so much but its gotta acount for a little bit of value.

Hell the v6 models are still in the low 20’s

i am officially challenging everyone to a race with the lawn tractor i just built, should run low 8’s

Bought the Z28 with 70k on it for $9000 including tax/title back in '05. It was bone stock, I only spent about $1,000 total on performance parts to get it where it currently is. Yes, I’m cheap.

Don’t want a Z, everyone has one, insurance would be retarded, and how could I fit more than one underage girl in it?? GT500 I thought about, but the new 5.0 will hang doors with one with just a tune, and isn’t as heavy.

Fixed, “Dont lie to the kid” lmao

New gt> used gt500, unless it’s a 2011…

Z06 for 37k is pretty crazy… Don’t see them going lower than that ever.

^ I’ve seen a bunch for 35k with 8-10kmi or so.

show me bRyan

yeah exactly…brian always “sees” these 35k zo6’s. i see em for 45 50k. the ones that are in the 30’s are beat with alot of miles. im not paying 35k for a car with 45 to 60km on it

i want a z06…

Just saying they exist is all.

They exist, just like bigfoot exists!

youtu.be/jGz8qqRgTVQ

^this… i dont care if you know 20 ppl with one. i love those cars!