The Official Callout/Kill Thread

My clutch is tits! Rich on the other hand…?

lol my stocker is shot but my mcleod is tits and will be in sometime in 2011 haha

mine put down 351rwhp with just hooker long tubes and a pacesetter Y pipe throught the stock catback on Morgans dyno which is one of the lowest reading dynos around…

Honestly, I have never seen a stock 6 spd ls1 put down lower then 300rwhp. If they do, they are considered weak.

325, for the WS6 and SS models.

335 with the SLP performance/handling package!!!

This. Unless they were FLOGGED to SHIT and never maintained.

lmaooooo my 288whp ws.6 used to mop up ppl haha and drew it almost has a better 1/4mile time then ur cammed exhaust ss!!! so idk if id say its weak unless the dyno read low. and 351 is wayyyyyy wayyyyyy high seeing as z06’s didnt see those #s sometimes. lmao 323 is high for my ss but i will gladly be the first hate on that # lol just like your 470whp cam only dyno tuneeeeee

Oh really?? 470 rwhp?

My birday this weekend. Come out sat?!??

lol yeeee u werent around for those days, his installer of ms3/tuner at the time had somewhat of high readings lmaooo

I was gonna say…

first of all, your 288 had better times then my cammed ss because of traction. You trapped 112, right? yah, I trapped 116 never hooking up. Difference there.

also, 112mph shows ALOT more power then 288rwhp. The track is more “accurate dyno”. My 351rwhp trapped 111mph. Given by all the cars I have seen on tech in that same power range, I am dead on…so in other words, your dyno numbers are very low for the power and times. Doesnt add up.

2ndly, C5’s are a IRS. They have a bigger drivetrain loss then the straight axle f-bodys. You cant compare dyno numbers from a f-body to a C5 because most the time, mod for mod the f-body dyno’s higher simply because of drivetrain loss.

so if your saying my 351rwhp was way too high, then I gained more then 62rwhp from my cam swap/tune? Because that put me at 412… which was backed up on 2 different dyno on different days.

i explained this 100000 times. His dyno was broken. The calibration settings were fucked up. He got rid of the dyno 2 weeks after that and got a dyno jet thats in the floor which my car put down 398rwhp on.

Word.

My car has 205 crank hp

My cars have 240, 305 and 92 crank HP. <-LOLZ

whpwhpwhp

oooooo i got some 1 but hurt cause my low hp slow car was faster in 1/4mile…now look at the car hahahahahahahahhahahaha relax drewige but i do feel 351whp is high for a header y pipe car. my car as i said with top of the line headers(at the time) and y mad 314, as i said yes it was 95* and humid and fucking howtard “tuned” it but i will tell you, a 26whp gain from headers is good, but say your car made 300 whp stock, a 51whp gain is outrageous. Even if i put longtubes and ypipe on my 00 camio that made 323whp on the same dyno around the same time that my 01 ws6 made 314 whp, u think my camio would make 360! nope i doubt even 340s. so for 1 reading to be low after it being moded and one being high stock, idk wut u want me to tel ya. my ms4 car untuned was beating 400hp cars so for a gain of over 60whp from a cam possible? idk but we were hoping for over 400whp so that woulda been over a 75whp gain. idk how it adds up but it is what it is. annnnd vette make more power then f cars soo dont argue that. the trans it litterally hooked up to the rear to prevent power loss and a independent rear wont loose much power in that case

At least it’s not 380whp like Brandon’s nearly stock LS1 vette dyno sheet was. LOLZ

Quoted as it probably took 6 hours for Rich to post this.

holy balllllz where was that dynod at lol? seeing as his car with heads cam and exhaust made 408whp at jennings northeast right? lolol a 28whp gain from all that work hahaha wtf

no bill, 4 and a half hrs

Same place did it all, the new numbers put him @ 412whp and he didn’t install heads this time around due to cost.