The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Is it Friday yet?? Time for race warzzzzzzzz. Weather best be good, or mother nature gon’ get raped.

1/4 traps put the RWHP at about 312…?

Is johnny tran goin to be there.This fawkin week looks like shit for weather.

I am staying in this weekend. My car is making me nervous I need to sort some shit out.

my bottle heater works also smokinsssss

Oh ok. No problem!

sweet man. You sure you dont want anything for it? I 100% want it.

ill get at ya this weekend

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/Silly%20file/calm-down.jpg

ok cool.

I thought stock ls1s were underrated

:rofl

They are rated @ 305 crank hp.

Looks like 38 degrees at night. Prolly drinkin Fri night as well. So that’s a negative for me.

They were a little underrated. There has been a lot of questions as to how underrated they are. I think there were a bunch of generous dynos out there when the mighty LS1 debuted. Stock they should put 260 to the wheels but they often dyno 280-290 with a 6 speed.
Some will argue that a stock car will dyno upwards of 300 to the wheels…

winning!!

my 6spd 01 ws.6 stock with no lid (factory ls6 intake) or anything put down 288rwhp and ran 13.0@108 if i can remem the mph correctly. at the time everyone called my car a factory freak. it later made 314rwhp with a horrid tune on a 95* hummid day with longtubes and a cat back running 12.7@112+(also not sure of exact mph). on the same dyno in the same shop my 6spd 00 ss, stock (with a slp lid and shitty intake) made 323rwhp, and i think its safe to say it runs like it. so power ratings are all over the board. my fathers ls1 vette made 330+, so it is what it is lol

I want to take a look at the toon on the SS…

kk i have the dyno sheet as well

hows that clutch doinnnnn?