The Official Callout/Kill Thread

so cam only gave him 32 wheel, not bad but damn 380 is a high base line for a c5 unless it was a freak and it ran like a 380whp car…lol every1 was bashing my oldmans car for making 331 or w/e it was. its aggrivating when chasing down a power number and all dynos are reading sooooooo different, u could want a 500 wheel car, and do a setup for 500 wheel and when u do a dyno pull it could make 480-580 lmao W.T.F.

ok so say I was really more around 330rwhp with headers, then I added the cam/tune and gained 82rwhp!?!?! thats bogus.

it makes more since with 351rwhp and the cam gains that anything else.

also richiE…you are forgetting that these dynos came from my BRAND NEW 04 ls1 long block. It had 2k on it at the time of the 351rwhp dyno.

IMO the mileage is irrelevant.

do want dickalero Bro’s “car in works” from digs and any roll

I will know if I am being dicked with or if I’m actually getting it by 5 tonight or so. The car grinds 5th in current form, so I’ll go from a dig until I run out of gear in 4th. In Mexico, of course. I’m gonna say it will be close because I am an inexperienced driver with a stick. But should be fun.

True, my motor has 113,000 miles and still puts in work.

Originally Posted by K20power
So kind of like when I pulled on your Jeep on Central Ave one night with my car on low boost and you told some people you pulled me hard.

This ones from back in october.

Now that you have another car, im calling you out bud.

I’m not the type to do this shit either but I kept my mouth shut for a while. This goes back to the night when you pulled up next to me on central and I rolled my window down, pointed and laughed at you and who ever you were with and called you a fucking dork for trying to race me on central.

And the real story is I got on it for a
second and my truck pulled about 10 car lengths on you then I get off it at like 60 and you speed by at like 75 10seconds later.

I don’t lie or street race bud, but I do remember when people talk shit. I didn’t wanna ruin you night last night by calling you out as you were showcasing your car, but I’m not the type of person to forget shit, especially when someone lies to act cool.

:rofl

Well, you do lie, BUD. Because you didn’t pull anything on me, but that’s the past, probably a year ago so I really don’t give 10 shits. I’m not racing your 1000hp twin turbo Jeep. I mean, I will. But if you will feel accomplished for beating my car that cost ~$6k with less than half the hp, we can race, you can beat me and you can come on here or go out on weekends feeling like a Man!!!

I really don’t care much to come on here anymore, talk shit, whatever. I got another car for myself to have fun and come out every now and then to use it.

Cool, anything new?

Whoa welcome back buddy. You got some catchin up to do :rofl

Look who the cat dragged in

:rofl jk

Ok BRO. I never talked shit about you BRO. You gonna feel like a MAN beating me up too? BRO?

BROBROBRO

I’m not gonna be the guy who makes a 4th grader cry.

Young and restlesssssss

Oh good. Great

Joey, please post regularly. The forum needs it’s k20power back. Desperately.

No, they don’t.

Oh I don’t know, I don’t want sbardy hurting my feelings and making me cry all the time