The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I love termis, but damn…

Civics ruining kids dreams…

Facebook link ???

where is this “lot” exactly?

Mohawk commons

i actually feel honored being the winner of that race the 2hunj vs the cobra thanx AMD

Lookssexy was steering the limo with his jimmy he was loving it so much

Well guys, cobra was spinning till 100mph. Thats the only reason we won.

Hmmm looks good in the race with u . Unless u were spinning as well , nick get me a f.b link dude . I’ll bring the car out one more time

Amd nick has to invite you or pete, i cant it wont let me.

According to them you can “hear it spinning the whole video”.

Lmao nick ask him if he wants a rematch

K ill text him now

fucking kid spun at MAX 6-8 feet…sean and i were directly behind him, nick also spun a tad

Death,the blue neon isnt Chris’ is it?

whats done to it…doubt he was spinning

Yes. Chris Lister.

Pully, intake, exhaust, tune. Said he was putting down like 480 rwhp or some shit. I even offered to let him use my M&H radials that are mounted on cobra rims so he “didnt spin to 100mph” and re run him and he ignored it.

why didnt anybody post the vid of me roasting the cobra from a 45mph roll?

My god. I need in on this! NICHOLAS, INVITE ME ASAP!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_7eGDcLeAw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Had a good time running the 500hp civic that wanted to run pete for a grand. I had stallmer, pete and delucia in my car. 45/50 mph to 115 maybe? Who knows. Arod tuned and im not tuned slow and shitty. Was fun. Of course the excuses were rolling in already. No 3 beeps, he was in 5th gear and has bald tires, it wasnt an official race because of no beeps(which did happen) that ones my favorite. He was nowhere to be found after.

Thats sad