The Official Callout/Kill Thread

sean bring the civy out and mop him up

Who is this Arod guy? I keep seeing hondas that he tooned that are complete piles. Time for a new line of work for him I think.

His personal cars seem to run just fine, the customer cars are the ones that seem to have the trouble.

Funny how that works isn’t it? LOL

haha seriously

the reason why his car runs fine is because he has a ton of money in it…on the other hand the cars that people buy is that a joke. …you can not expect to buy a 3-5 thousand dollar car and ecpect a 10sec car

couldnt agree anymore, gotta pay to play

Maybe. I think its happier being parked though

hey you guys. who wants some dig runs?

Kids legit , I know him well

Yeaaa.

Lmao…first post in this thread…If your car is like your name, you’re making another 200whp more than my car, but sure I’m down for some digs…I’ll have the car out friday night.

Lol my section. , my rules . He is good to go and known the car since I worked at Otto mitsu and I did his warrantee work on his car .

im down…i just gotta find my cleats

So is this the yellow one that makes 1086 awhp and runs on a full case of octane booster

car is down for the season. just stopping in to say whats up. ill be back in the spring. thanks John for the vouch. car is going to be a beast on the street with dog 3rd-4th gear :ohnoes

hhaha according to eric the car is sold

no. tarmac black GSR SE, stock BBS wheels. car was built by AWD Motorsports in Florida. it has gone 9.37 @ 153 on Hoosier QTP’s. E85 of course.

bought it new from Mangino. best car i have ever owned.

So is this a grab a lane car?

It can be seen in the back round of those videos