The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Should be a good run for a few cars and a jeep.

Something weird goin on here. Copscops

I met the kid up at John’s place monday night

yeah, your civic is nice man. you would never expect that thing to run the way it does

Yeah…

Save me a race for late spring…lvd #s

i still cant belive ya moved back up here from fla , dumb bastard .

you guys don’t know anything about these cars, they have no money to build the car but can come up with $500 to tune a car. Most of the customesrs can’t even drive the car, let alone race anyone.

i dont care what car come to me, money is money, and they pay alot more when its a POS cause it takes more time, but they rather pay that than get good parts.

that kid is stupid, he has a great setup that will run low 10’s when its gets a final tune but it has a ton of issues, one being that the wastegate is too small and boost creeps like crazy. The car has not even been tuned cause of that. But he still keep driving and racing LOL…people never learn.

you got to stop racing these baby seals, thats the worst video i ever say, kid didnt even down shift. If you want to race a honda call me out , ill dust off my ebay setup for some fun.

i made the project honda called “super turbo” with $5k> and it went 10.9. People make easy power, but they need a driver and to know what they are doing to make the car run good.

The kids running around telling everyone its 500 Hp. He did indeed down shift, you can hear it. Its a poor video for sure but its hillarious i walked him with a 5500lb car and no tuning etc at all. Thats what happens when people run their mouths. Ill gladly run the ebay car. I didnt question your work or tuning, just was saying what mr.500 hp has been tossing around.

He actually was brake boosting as well. We lined up again and he got the hit and i pulled him threw a whole grear (probably 3rd) and then he shifted, feel back a ton and we stoped due to traffic.

That civic has to be making under 300hp in its current state. Whats with this kid sayin it has a boost creep issue as an excuse. With a 38mm waste and a 6262 i cant see that thing holding less then 15+psi no matter what sping is in there. Have we forgot that boost creep makes a car FASTER LOL

It was online for 30 seconds and had 17 excuses right off the bat. I raced the kid as a joke thinking hed beat me with pete, stallmer, delucia and my fat ass in the car. And slicks, skinnies, tools, work tools etc in my trunk. Still didnt come close.

I cant even give you more rep :lol:lol:lol

not when it has boost cut. And it won’t hold 15psi. i also took a shit load of timing out for that reason that he would be beating the shit without it being tuned right!

kids got money in that motor, but does not know what he is doing.

That car will never go low 10’s.

you want to put money down on that?

With him driving it, yes i will.