The Official Callout/Kill Thread

my car can go 10’s! but it never will!

I like this game.

My car can go 10’s! Maybe it will!

:ninja

My car sucks. It’s not a car. I’m going to have to create a class like silveradoman did.

PJB’s ancestors are Polish. They didn’t own me.

thats the spirit.

I’m busting balls, shit couldn’t go 10s.

I would love to run that… 1, I’m not putting a cage in the car and 2, I really don’t feel like wasting a summer dialing the car in. I would rather get my few runs in when I can and see what happenes…

I’m changing the boost controler this year and with out a doubt running full boost at the track come spring… Not pussy footing around this year with not turning the power up

Why not a bolt in cage?

hey btw is Nolan a black name?

Because I had a car with a cage… I hated everything about it… If I was going to do it, it will be welded in… not bolt it Shit.

Yes.

http://www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/nolan-ryan-front.jpg

Puerto rican

i had a affrow american friend once he was cool

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs[/ame]

you dont know much about honda’s here are the rules:

2400lb min, 72mm max turbo, air to air intercooler, 24.5x9" tire. full glass, dash, two seat, carpets.

double??? my car is 2.0L they have 6.0+L

Let me get out the rule book of i dont give a shit.

Im not talking about your class, im saying in general. Big turboed boosted motor
Making 6-700whp in a 2400 lb car (your weight rules) isnt anything special to me.

Im going to make my car 2800lb with driver and run 7.90’s.

And you have half the weight. Every 100lbs is a tenth. So that jeep running 9.4’s at 5000lbs, take out 2600 lbs. Well, thats in theory 2.6 seconds. Looks like we got ourselves a high 6 second jeep. You use weight for your advantage we use bigger motor. And neither of us give a shit.

oh oh ohhh berfore you do any of that how about you stop by and square up with me you redneck then do what you gotta do

My car is 4400 with me in it , I made less than the turbo cars power wise and ran a 10 . Power is useless if ya can’t plant it . That being said next will be good with cars coming out of my shop next spring ,myself included .

how much power? i made 450hp and ran 10.9