The Official Callout/Kill Thread

all these hatchs weight is 2400, at each event. far from 1800, 1800 would be tube chassis setup…

Still. I mean the time is the time. Fast is fast but at 2400 lbs, im not impressed.

oh sorry buddy this is no RWD its FWD…on a 24.5"X 9" tire. Very impressive to run 8’s on a small tire like that.

Im just saying, at 2400 lbs its not impressive to me. Just my personal opinion. I watch 4800 lb jeeps with a 275/50/17 drag radial run 9.4’s at 155. Thats an impressive feat. Same with that trail blazer SS out there going 9.0’s and dragging the back bumper.

I think any car that can run 10, 9 , and 8 sec 1/4 is fast.

your talking double some times triple the size motor + turbo. You expect thoes # to pop up on a RWD. More engine more weight

Expect it? You expect a 5000 lb jeep to run 9.4’s? Id love to know what world youre living in.

They run the same 76mm turbos you guys do. Ive seen quite a few fast hondas with huge turbos on them.

ohh man i need another car

The domestics have double the displacement though… id say its easier for them to make the power and run the time… Even if they weigh 5k lbs.

Who gives a fuck about domestics and how
much they weigh…

Erics car is badass no doubt, but it ran a 9.95@145(correct me)? Wouldn’t you make a goal of say 9.5 instead of running a 8 sec pass? That’s just me…

I wanna place a wager on the 8 sec pass…

With Erics new trans, rear end, not having to shift 5th and more power the car can go 8s. Getting enough runs to do so is another story

That Yellow s2k from Glenns falls area is planning on 9’s this year. Stock trans, cobra rear with 3:73’s and 650whp.

I’m planning on keeping my drivetrain in one piece.

My car can go 8s too… Not going to happen though

Napierville>LVD, ESP for guys like me and Eric that are further north. No idea why anyone would put countless hours into a car only to fart around with running at LVD and getting one pass then the boot.

Thats not happening.

why would he put such a high gear ratio in a big turbo car? those 3.73’s are going to kill his spool time, cause it gives the motor less load.

Well that’s the spirit

Refreshing to see people arguing about racing vs. the other BS that has been going on as of late.