The Official Callout/Kill Thread

i dont know how many times i have to tell you that all the minivans you rode in are junk.

and if you feel like a loser based on what type of vehicle you’re in you have more serious problems that need to be discussed…

why wont you just man up and race me??

Taking the 6-7 hour trip to and from Ocean City,MD in Nick’s S4 was very comfortable…As well as the trip to and from Myrtle Beach,SC in my mom’s Suburban, that of which seats aren’t hard as bricks, like your mom’s minivan.

Reminder:

This is a Callout thread…

ive called out pjb like 7893479385052347904593570943 times

MR2 or minivan vs the truck

One was brand new. It was a decent van but still a minivan.

Chryslers are complete crap. The ac already didnt work in an '08 with less than 30k and my mom’s '00’s tranny shit out at 47k, along with alot of other problems it had.

You try driving past some hot girls in a hooptie minivan and see what happens.

Why waste time and gas racing a stock POS minivan against a stock pickup truck?

Im calling out to Ryan to shut the fuck up about mommy’s minivan.

pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy youre scared your big boy truck that makes you feel like a big tough man and a badass in front off all the hot girls you interact with will lose to a minivan that would make you feel like a loser in front of all the hot girlzzzzzz:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes

I didnt buy the truck to race. You never show up after your BS call outs anyway.

I dont want any girls thinking Ive got kids and shit. They see me in an old minivan and automatically thing Im a loser instead of getting to know me and then thinking Im a loser.

who says you cant have a little fun in it though?

and i have never really made any serious call outs, this one is 100% srs though

you are a loser

racing a minivan is not my kind of fun. My kind of fun with the truck is cruising it somewhere I want to go or hauling my quad with it.

yeah, pretty much. But like I said Id rather have somebody realize that after a bit instead of just seeing me in a minivan.

so PJB vs Kramer @ the ext. It will be taped, and posted in SRS.

YES! utilitarian, but otherwise homo. but hatfield used to push the shops mini van all over. he loved it.

You really want us to fuck up the extension with a daily driver race? Thats worse than the PR’s.

adam, this thread is hopeless. not worth cleaning up. im gonna lock it up and you can start a new one.

You just cant make one cool (even though the PR’s try with rims and systems). I remember borrowing my parents’s van a few times when my truck was broke and anxsiously awaiting getting the truck back.

In school there wasnt anything cool about being seen in your parents minivan.

Itll go back on topic soon enough.

you havnt been in school in almost 10 years what do you care. How do you feel when the girls see you delivering laundry?

Fuck it, that one will just get cluttered too.

Let it be lol