The Official Callout/Kill Thread

LOL! Deff. Pete gets him so riled up too its great!

Where was my phone call for these fun runs?

E46 M3 ROFLCOPTER!

id like to run a mid to high 13 sec car… just to see where i stand…

No need for your civic, strictly 15sec cars runnin last night

:lol

And the occasional clowning done by me and Brett :rofl

i tried giving that dude in the M3 a chance, i was part throttle all of first gear and he was barelly ahead of me, so then i just hammered down 2nd, 3rd and 4th and put probably 10 cars on him :lol

damn im missing out here in delware. but it is bike week in ocean city i hit that up today. atmosphere is great down here and gets better the closer you are to the water. cant wait til h2o next weekend.

as for kills in deleware and maryland all runs at 9psi
me vs v10 m5 = tie on the highway.
me vs a bunch of riced out 240’s, and various other rice/sedans fucking with me= win.
me vs gsxr 600=win x 2(he didnt know what was coming so was part throttle to start, then missed a gear second time. def wont be beating bikes at 9psi).

Mine was a high 13 car and its running and Id like to have it out next weekend if possible.

youll be suprised at how many VW guys down there will be impressed with your car… except that VALVE COVER!!!

gonna be a blast man, you down for some brake boosting parties with me up the strip?

its probably a lil faster now… wont help me out

maybe i can find a new one on craigslist real quick. brake boosting > rolling burnouts.

We will rob some one from up here and bring it down

+1, that was going to be my suggestion

i have a call out request:

White LS Hatch/integra Civic wants to race germanpsi heads up at the track weds.

Chris works Wednesdays so that wont happen

I have to work this Wednesday and it’s going to rain anyway, I’m in. Ocean city from this Thursday till Monday, I plan on goin to the track Saturday the 3rd if you want to do it then id be glad to

Ok I’ll ask. I’m going to be at etown for the outlaw race.

youre racing? good luck there. hope ya put down some good times.

saturday the 3rd weather permitting. my car will explode!