The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Ill be there

I’ll race no problem my friends!!

im calling ssssmokinnn SS out. Halloween TnT at LVD.

Heads-up Run what ya Brung.

bump sssssmokinnn am i gonna see you there??? heads up!

sorry bud, going to be at C&C dyno day.

Dont you already have a dyno reading for the car as it is?

nope. I just got back from my Tuner today…things are changed. I want to put it back on C&C to see the gain since I have a base 412rwhp there to work from because the dyno today showed a pretty damn good gain and I would like to see what it puts on The Dyno Dynamics since It was on that before so I have the before/after.

was this the same tuner that told you your car made 471hp?

yeah i wanna throw my MR2 on that dyno so i can have a 325rwhp dynosheet to show my boyz on the MR2 forumz

You STFU, or you will suffer the concequences

if a call out to a member has been made, the race of choice is made by the call-out reciever!

^i like that idea!!!^ but if race is lost i believe loser should be able to call for a re-race on their terms

yea, this is what they do on SouthernKnights.

He doesnt have that Dyno anymore. He has a Dyno Jet now. He got rid of that Mustang Dyno because their was something wrong with it. He would calibrate it, then when he shut it down and he would do another pull the calibration would go out of whack again. Causing some normal numbers and some extremely high…in my case, it was way too high.

and yes, its the same Tuner and guess what? My car made Less then what it did on that Dyno Dynamics by ALOT LESS on the first pull before anything was even tweaked. You would smash your head into a wall if you knew what my car put down in its old form on this dyno for hanging with your Cobra.

Smart ass.

drew wat did your car make??? pm me if you dont want ppl to know! i want a ride!

guess people that want to know numbers will just hafto wait until the dyno day on halloween.

I’ll run ya with mine for funz.

SSSSSSMOKKIN FAIL.

why make power if you cant drive?

The car needed a Tune…

FYI, When I pulled in before any tuning was done, first pull Across the board from 3k to 6800rpms my AFR was 10.8-10.9…which is too much even for a Boosted car and I was only running 23* timing which isnt shit.

Leaned it out alot, added more timing and a 30+rwhp gain was seen by the time I left…

but can ya get it out of the hole yet ?