The Official Callout/Kill Thread

i see. that sucks about the fuel pump. hope you find a good deal some where.

$650 for a fuel pump? Just throw a Wlabro 255 in there.

Its cam driven sits on top the motor basicly. http://www.streetunit.com/CP_E_HPFpump_MAZDASPEED_6_p/2110.htm

you can run me. I only run 13’s.

yeh mazdaspeed6 it seems it would be a good race

arent they rated at high 13’s stock???

14s i think

im game ,mine is a slow ass lt1 mazdaman

apparently no shops locally can mount my fuckin tires because I have a “deep dish” but its my fronts which is only a 1" lip.

my car is sitting on jack stands with no front wheels and my civic has my wheels/tires loaded up in it. I DONT want to go to tire warehouse…

if I drop my wheels/tires off to you at 9 am john, do you think you can do them on your machine? I will get them around 5-6 and pay cash…

prolly ,i mounted them the first time remember man

SSmokin SS, I will deffinitly run you, i gotta get my tire fixed but that will be done this week. It will give me an idea atleast wether im competitive or not.

so the slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ass lt1 is out eh

Ill run eather of you i havnt run anything before to be honest so anything that you think would be a decent race will be worth doing. If you guys r just bullshitting and ur running some 11 or 12 sec cars that will blow me away then its not worth the time.

shoulda ran Sprockit while we were at that party, haha

Cars on the Speed 6 forums with my mods r running 13.5’s so i think your two camaros are little over matched against me especially if ur running high 12’s low 13’s

sounds good. Maybe friday night??

I run 13.3-13.6 @ 108

Yea Friday night i could prolly do, where you thinking about running?

Do not race smmmoookkiin cuz all he is doing is blowing smmmmoookke up your ass. It would not be a good race

non sense!!!