The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Its a long shot but possible

i wont be ready fo another week, but i will gladly tag along!

Ill come out after work

I’ll FFS 1-2-3-4 and see how many gears I can chirp, I got money on zero.

you can ride with me. This is what I was getting at last night

ok, ill put on my mullet!

its a camaro cut brah!

whose lookin to do some digs…

D.irty I.lliterate G.ay S.wedishguy… pete loves doin digs! usually more than than one a night!

LOLLLL

Who wants to come out and play tomorrow night?? I think Tuesday nights are mint for some highway action.

I’ll go and ride with someone to take videos. Then add them to the video I’m making… woo

You can ride with me if you want

I will come out but not to play. I already ran all the cars I wanted to run so far and there is no point to keep doing it every week unless some new players show up.

Anyone wanna play with a 1098 Ducati? I don’t know anything about them but I’ve got a friend that would probably want to play…

40 with you spraying vs me…

Pete, let me help you think about something here…

we went from a 60 roll, I proceeded to pull you 1-2 cars by 130…

this clearly proves my car is faster.

Now, if I pulled you from a 60, why do I need to do a 40 with you? Are you going to pull me? no. or else I wouldnt have pulled you…and if you did pull me, it will be short lived and I will come by you.

Moral of what Im getting at is, there is no point to do this tuesday night when we just did it friday. I dont need the extra wear and tear when I proved my car is faster.

Because pete wants you to spin so he can get a few cars on you. He’ll then brake and proclaim victory for himself.

ssssssmokinnnn i want to run you 33 times, just to make sure im faster.

exactly.

We already clearly proved that when I “hook” I have the faster car. No need to do a run where I DONT hook. Its like a guy with a knife running at a guy with a gun.