The OFFICIAL COD5 thread

bring on the suck… its another WWII based game :frowning:

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/06/call-of-duty--1.html

that sucks i would have taken a updated version of 4 just with some new stuff like levels and weapons. for the most part i think it was a nearly flawless game that i playd for months just online before i even scratched the offline lol.

i have no idea why they would take the franchise back to where it was just ok

I think the WWII was much better then the new one

personally I love the WW2 setting

cod4 is tha bomb…wish it was another modern one…oh well

Should bring back some DOD: Source memories.

COD3 was fun as hell.

They should’ve incorporated all the fun weapons, gadgets and gismos from the TV series “Futureweapons” into COD5, making it ultra-tech…

This is going to be like an updated MOW:AA

EDIT: Siiiiiq

I loved COD2 and 3’s WWII action, but it got old after a while. COD4’s fresh new approach was a welcome change. I’m sure I’ll buy 5, but 4 was absolutely flawless.

This latest entry in the series, which will run on an enhanced version of the Call of Duty 4 engine, is set to introduce co-op play for the first time – for two players split-screen or four players online – and so here’s hoping we’ll get a glimpse of the new mode in the trailer.

Wow… My biggest complaint with COD4 is being addressed in COD5

COD4 is beautiful in HD, and the gameplay is :tup:

But… after putting about five hours into it I haven’t played it in months. meh.

theyve done COD ww2 games for awhile. They were mostly good. Modern warfare was also very good. I say they go way off course and do a futuristic game with the cod engine. Aliens and shit…screw more ww2 games. we’ve seen enough of that.