THE OFFICIAL DriftG35 owes me 100 bucks thread.

Figured I wouldnt clutter up the turbo 750 thread anymore… sorry for shitting up the other post <3

[quote=“driftg35"”]

Cant believe no one has jumped on this yet. Nice bike. Glws.

Im in the process of boosting my bike now. Prototyping a kit then im going to be selling them to the public. Cant wait to hear a BOV between gears…

[/quote]

[quote=“Willybeen”"]

why take something thats reliable, light weight, flickable, and has a very predictable powerband… and add weight, delineate the power, and lose reliability… when you could have spent less money and just bought a literbike that will be nearly as fast… (should that novelty wear off, then i could understand you turboing a liter. but a 600?)

I like the 750, always was a favorite bike to me as far as styling goes.

[/quote]

[quote=“driftg35"”]

:blah:… Not everyone plans on racing their bike at a road course like you. In fact, 90% of bikers spend their entire riding life on regular roads, roll racing on the thruway, or racing at the drag strip. This isnt about building a bike for the way YOU ride. You are a very small % of people who would ride a bike to its limits in a dragging knee respect. So lets break this down for you so you understand a little better…

1000RR 140-150 whp 410lbs dry = 1hp for every 2.83lbs

600RR Turbo 170-180whp 370 dry +20lbs for turbo setup. 390/175 = 1hp for every 2.23lbs.

Thats a 20% better power to weight ratio. Not to mention, the huge difference in torque through the midrange a turbo makes…

There is NO 1000 out there that will keep up with a turbo 600 making that kind of power, unless the 1000 has nitrous or turbo itself. 30-40 whp and 20-30 ftlbs of torque is an insane difference on a bike. The 600 turbo will be making power levels near a Busa…

:gtfo:

And my kits will be priced at 3495 shipped, tuned, with all programmers, accesory hub, timing retard box exhaust, ball bearing turbo etc. EVERYTHING down to nuts and bolts. I paid 8500 for my 600 brand new in 08. That means 12k total. The same cost as a 1000 after you put an exhaust and programmer on it…

Anyways…Awesome bike! Free bump for you!

[/quote]

[quote=“Willybeen”"]

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU…

MY stock liter bike with ME riding it traps 147 mph in the 1/4 and gets there in under 10 seconds. Get your 600 to do that, with you riding it, not a pro, and then lets check reliability after a season or 2.

I’ll wager that my warranteed, extremely reliable liter bike will be still putting down 150-60 whp in 5 years… with 30-40k miles on it.

Probably far longer than your 12-13:1 compression 600 with a turbo. (you’re asking for issues) these bikes were engineered the way they are for a reason. I strongly doubt that if the engineers could reliably pull another 60 whp out of them for such a low cost, they’d be doing it… I mean its not like they never made turbo bikes from the factory?
:bloated: See. Yamaha seca 650 turbo, Kawasaki GPZ750, Suzuki XN85D Turbo, i could go on and on, but they stopped making these… wonder why? probably was soooo profitable and good for their business they decided they better go to more conventional, less profitable, etc etc…

But yea, what do these nerdy engineers know, you should apply for a job and show them your tremendous knowledge and R+D skills.

PS, i know different strokes for different folks, I ride my bike in pretty much every way it was designed to be ridden, even some ways in which it probably wasnt. But to turbo a 600, seems kinda pointless. I’d be happy to do some rolls with you after your 3rd rebuild though… look me up :slight_smile: let me know <3

[/quote]

PAY ATTENTION THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD…

[quote=“driftg35"”]

Hmmmm 6.98 at 105 in the 1/8 at lancaster on my bike. stock gearing, stock suspension, stock short ass wheel base… just rider… bet $100 you didnt get ur liter bike to run under 7 seconds in the 1/8…
So id love to drag u any day… and embarass your bike. so let me know when ya make it back home.

Also, let me know when you wanna rip down the 198 again and get beer cans thrown at you. lol. I was the guy riding with you that night when it happened.

And 7psi with an intercooler will not hurt the engine. If i really want to play safe for $120 i can include a .040 thicker head gasket and lower the compression 1-1.5 points…

these engines are nearly indestructable.

And dont compare old ass junk with old turbo technology to what people are doing these days. Why do think there were very few turbo cars until recently? manufacturers are now going to small displacement turbo engines because technology has allowed them to do so.

And im not pooping up the thread… I lovingly support turbo bikes and this one! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

[quote=“Paulo”"]

I used to think that too…:frowning:

[/quote]

[quote=“Willybeen”"]

PAY UP CHUMP.

yup. never been under 7’s… stock stock stock… lol. i was under 7’s on my 636 too. just saying.

PS. iirc, you claimed you were so fast you could keep up with george, etc etc… which is ridiculous. lol.

[/quote]

[quote=“Paulo”"]

LOL. Will, use that $100 towards tickets to come back home for my bday!

[/quote]

[quote=“Willybeen”"]

YAY!!! free tickets!!! maybe i’ll give a $10 off voucher for the buyer of this bike to keep my space available in the sellers thread… :slight_smile:

paid for advertising… or pay it to the site owner <3

[/quote]

[quote=“LZ”"]

:lol:

Willy wheres your $100

[/quote]

[quote=“driftg35"”]

Anyone can post up a time slip. Come back home, run at the track with me. Ill pay up.

If you can run under 7,… well props to you cus there are VERY few people who can on a stock wheelbase bike. I can count on one hand the amount of people I have seen do it at Lancaster.

[/quote]

[quote=“Paulo”"]

I watched him make that run. Definitely no BS there. I may have even been in the other lane, but not totally sure.

[/quote]

[quote=“LZ”"]

:tup: I watch the 9sec 1/4 pass

[/quote]

I’ve seen Will run Consistent 10.1’s at NYIRP

ugh… i hate that its true… i ran a ton of 10.1’s lol.

And a ton of 10.01s, and 10.02’s… literally have like 10 of those slips… all stock wheelbase btw.

I wonder if he will try to pay in pennies

thatd be fine… :slight_smile:

Thats funny because i havent seen him active in a while, it makes sense

hes working OT to make the money??? makes CENTS

Will, he said he could keep up with George? The George I know?

Do I need to get more pennies ready for another NYSpeeder? I’m down to about $3k worth so try not to take too many!

you honestly have $3k worth of pennies just sitting around? makes CENTS I mean it would be rather hard to steal it?

LOL yeah $3K that I’m willing to get rid of if someone was doing a joke. Add that to the other $5k sitting next to it if ya want to see different. Each 5 gallon pail is about 200lbs a piece. Pretty sure noone is going to be stealing them. The bucket of steal 1943’s is much lighter so maybe they will take them. Man I’m not looking forward to moving in a few mos. after talking about all this.

My dad had a 5gal of pennies, one of quarters, and one of dimes, and they all got stolen once :frowning:

also it’s nice to see willybeen being not-nice and proving his insane depth of bike knowledge, pay this fucker his 100$

Who is george?

Willybeen - I’m fucking crazy. <3

LOL he sucks so much.

This is so much better then other drama/call out threads since you already had the timeslip :lol:

yes andy george. george is in my opinion one of the most talented street guys I’ve ever met, I’ve watched him embarrass litrer bikes on an Sv650, he’s very smooth and talented. I miss riding with george

I approve of this thread :tup:

George in my opinion is the best rider I have ever seen in person. I was lucky and he took my under his wing and taught me many things on riding.

And im the one who got banished from classifieds :lol:

he wont pay

k.

Does he pay off his lost bets?

Edit: Wait, is George DriftG35?