The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle…

I love it

MOAR!

That video is badass! I want that AR with the drum!

dj check you pm and call me ill show you where to get primers

DJ found a “great” shop up by my dads :slight_smile:

My girl and I just went for the NRA basic pistol saftey course yesterday. Going to get permit and all that good stuff next week some time.
Hope for a full carry, but Albany county is gonna be tough. I really just want it for around/in my house, hiking/camping, and target.

“All legal purposes” :slight_smile:

DJ did you ever end up getting yours? I know you tried in Albany county…

still waiting.

Nice. What did you put down exactly? Let me know what you get and good luck!

nice to see you found the gun thread. post pics i know you got some.

target, hiking and other law abiding reasons. all NY pistol permits are concealed carry permits, they just have restrictions. Its almost imposible to get an unrestricted cc in albany county though :frowning:

Going to the range sometime after work this week, JVG, cossey, kicklow, anyone else?

i might be down… any idea what day?

let me know what day ill be down. cossey and I are unavailable on thursday as we are going to maryland to pick up this fanboi’s turbo K-series hatch.

Wednesday, dildo.

shootin 2morrow!?

syracuse gun show this weekend, anyone going?

Diesle day is sat…so count DJ & I out

So, yea… The Town of Colonie has their own set of rules besides.
Gonna take about a year I think. We spent an entire day just running around to different state agencies getting paperwork and $230 later… Waiting on appt for fingerprinting, which could take 3 months alone. I love NY.

That’s way too much money and a total pain in the ass all to be able to carry a pistol that you probably are never going to have to use.

Albany county is brutal, expect 16 months or so (if they approve it).

Shit’s getting scary around here.

It’s topic related i swear…