The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Boom, excellent price. FO sleeve can be rebuilt by trijicon(the cracking is very common with shock from shooting)

I want either this Trijicon:

http://www.cgwgun.com/images/products/TRJRX30-TA51.gif

Or even better, this Meprolight:

http://thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mako-scope.png

Whoops, didn’t actually read it the FO was cracked.

If you look and be patient, you can find a pretty good condition w/ mint FO ACOG for that price.

It took me like, 4-5 weeks to find mine and I think I got a damn good deal on it.

cars depreciate that’s and absolutely absurd thing to do.

Well anythings for sale if the price is right but the ones I kept aren’t cheap

don’t think either of them are looking for super high end stuff. Probably 600-800 range. I’m in the market for a 18" heavy barrel if you or anybody you know is looking to sell one.

id recommend a rock river arms or a stag for something entry level (entry level as been out of my range for awhile now). Go to budsgunshop.com you can transfer it through this guy paul from pauls gun shop thats listed under ffl for transfer there. Hes $15 plus tax

ive got an upper for sale. could have a lower for sale just as easily if needed.

That’d be an excellent option. Building lowers is easy too.

yes, ive built at least three that i can remember.

ive lost count. i put together maybe 20 or more.

isn’t that setup to require a preban lower? If so thats going to put the project well outside that price range.

Nope. You can take off the threaded-on flash hider, thread on a muzzle brake then pin it permanently and it’ll be perfectly legal. Also, just to have the pre-ban upper in your possession is fine because it is not considered the gun, like the lower is.

the flash hider just unthreads and you could put a muzzle brake on it which can be had from cheap to expensive depending on what you want.

the bayo lug just needs to be ground off. but honestly i have a ground down bayo lug i could swap it with so itd be less youd need to worry about. only thing you need to do is grab a muzzle brake perma attatch it.

Tikka T3 Lite chambered in 300wsm with 4-12x40 redfield going up for sale in a bit.

$500. Cash. $1 bills.

Ouch bro :lol You interested in it though seriously? I’ll work something out with ya

$501. change. in quarters. with a used condom.

2 condoms and you’ve got yourself a good damn deal lol

ill use one on you first.

:rofl