The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Remember which one?

The xdm 3.8 is nice I held on at zacks the other day. Xdm 40 in 4 inch would be nice

Xds is a boss also. Cant wait.

I can usually get mine added in less than 2 hours as well.

I had a local shop, give me the gun before it was even added. I was like :shifty

My old sub:

Just picked up a Savage MkII Fv-sr, and put my 4-12x40 on it. Fun little gun!! Are suppressors legal in ny? It has a threaded barrel and I’d love to put one on!

No lol

Fml lol

dude we live in NYS most cool firearms are illegal :banghead

Touche sir :lol

the 3.8 xdm s .45

dinner picture when i got bored
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/AllstarGraphics1/dinnersnack.jpg
and my latest pick up :slight_smile:
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/AllstarGraphics1/m1g-1.jpg

i want that ar. thats awesome.

shot some full auto today down in here in atlanta. damn makes me want to get the fuck out of ny. seeing 8-10 inch uppers on the wall of every gunstore and tons of cool shit we cant have is amazing. many gun stores down here have rentals and ranges.

Im really considering leaving once I get back from tech school man…Ny has its ups, but more than its share of downs.

Who said anything about an “AR”…this is virginia :giggle

Took the new Savage MkII out today and got it sighted in and plinked for a good 2hrs or so. Gotta say, this thing might quickly become one of my favorite guns!! Very accurate, especially for the price. Extremely glad I got this over the Ruger 10/22 Tactical.

FA sear? bastards.

I’d just be happy here in NY with suppressors but too many soccer moms have sand in their vaginas.

Whats their reasoning behind not being able to attain suppresors?? And how bad would you get boned say if you were to bring one to the range, or got nabbed with it?

um felonys.

idc about the lower, i want that upper with the old school badass handguard.

my friend got in some deep shit with the county sheriff for a MOCK suppressor on his AIRSOFT gun. there is something seriously wrong here.

well that you cant get in trouble for. i can have “fake cans”. they can fish and try to get you in trouble for stuff but i doubt if its not a real illegal item and its a fake not illegal item i doubt it stick.

pinned 10 round pmags that appear to be 30 rounders would be a good example. at first yeah they might flip, but once they realize its pinned to ten rounds i doubt youd get in trouble because it looked like a 30 rounder lol.

seriously adam, stuff thats illegal theyll fuck you. make an example out of you or make you spend a shit load of money or both. collapsable stock, flash hider, bayo lug, post ban hi cap mags, suppressors, etc are all felonys and pretty sure can land you ten years EACHin a federal prison. finding a good lawyer to get you out of it or reduced is possible, but itll cost you and your family a shit load of money and more than likly you wont be able to own a gun ever again.

i suggest everyone keep there stuff compliant and legal or just move.

not going to lie, i loved the 8 and 10 inch uppers at lgs down here. makes me wanna move to.