The Official Lame Ass Thread Thread

Post ALL of your lame and useless threads in this thread.

:grouphug:

See Boxxa and CKY89 threads for reference if you do not know what constitutes a lame ass thread.

All threads that you feel are not lame and choose to start outside of this thread will be voted on by members.

I am volunteering the mods that once a thread/post recieves (3) -1’s it is moved here.

Yes it will become a clusterfuck…No it will not make any sense after about the 3rd page but it will certainly be worth it because I know that everytime this is highlighted under my new posts…I wont have to look at it.

:tup:

Whoa can I be lame too? I do use condoms

what happens when this thread receives (3) -1s???

I think that will open up a black hole.

Official clusterfuck thread it is. :tup:

Exactly its purpose :tup:

what about attention whore threads

like what if i shoot someone for tailgating me

I think all threads are beautiful and special in their own way :grouphug:

HOW ABOUT IF YOU DONT LIKE A THREAD, JUST DONT POST IN IT OR STAY OUT OF IT!!! IF PEOPLE FIND IT THAT USELESS, THEN LET THE OP CARRY THE EMBARRASSMENT OF HAVING NO ONE POST IN IT OR GET FLAMED AWAY

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60192

LOL!!!

I dont have enough time to find all of yours from this week alone.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

:lol: :clap:

:clap:

And any thread Jeg posts should be instantly moved here.

Post ALL of your lame and useless threads in this thread.

:grouphug:

See Boxxa and CKY89 threads for reference if you do not know what constitutes a lame ass thread.

All threads that you feel are not lame and choose to start outside of this thread will be voted on by members.

I am volunteering the mods that once a thread/post recieves (3) -1’s it is moved here.

Yes it will become a clusterfuck…No it will not make any sense after about the 3rd page but it will certainly be worth it because I know that everytime this is highlighted under my new posts…I wont have to look at it.

:tup:

do you copy everything people say or do you just suck at quoting?