The Official Weather Sucks Thread

We have too many random threads dealing with weather/floods/tornadoes/snow, so here’s one thread dedicated to all of that bullSHIT

Oh, and as I was walking from my car to my desk on break, it was flurrying outside. I’m in Menands right now…

Check out the radar on weather.com. See all of that blue stuff moving our way? That’s snow.

:vlad

This thread should be renamed “The Official Weather Sucks Thread” :rofl

Bosch Icon wiper blades have a $15 rebate, fyi… we’re going to need them this winter.

Mine are still good from last year, they seem to last a long time!

I might pick up a spare set though.

exactly what I was thinking…

Yeah.

Mine are still the factory blades from when the car was manufactured in 2006. :lol

It’s 54*F right now. Brrr, chilly.

I love snow.

how the hell is that possible? the ones that came stock on cobalts where shitty…

theyre not the greatest but they get the job done

I guess we have never used Eriks in the winter lol… I don’t think his has ever even driven in the snow lol…

oh man, I need to find the picture of my car rammed into a 6 foot high snowbank…

I hope it dumps snow tonight

haha… I want to see that!!!

Doesn’t look like it… weather is starting to show a mix instead…

Fuck, the snowbank pic is on my home PC. :banghead

I found this one on my photobucket though from the ice storm a few years ago. I remember walking out of class at Siena around 9pm at night and having my car completely iced over like this:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/misterfu02/1211082144-00.jpg

+10000000

I am still trying to ride as much as I can, as long as it is not freezing.

45* and rainy today in NYC. shit’s weak

Ditto.

At least on the weekends. I am going to have to break out my neck/facemask for this weekend, though…

Is it me or is it not normally this cold right about now? Yeah, I know we normally have frost in the mornings but it seems like its normally warmer than 44* for a high.