You know you're in a winter car depression when...

I have noticed recently that I have been wailing on the winter car way more lately. Imagining in my head it’s at least double it’s power, shifting like I’m mad at something, rolling on the throttle going over snow to simulate wheel spin, ricer shit. Fuck I need to be in a fun car again.

That’s why I drive a truck in the winter… all I have to do to bring a little excitement back into driving in the winter is turn the 4WD off. :smiley: lol

Word, next year I will have a rwd winter daily

I was on track last week.

That is all.

How many times do I have to tell you to fuck off

Im kinda pissed there hasnt been much snow to play around in with my 4x4.
Im in no hurry to get my summer car out and Im thinking of possibly selling it or just not bringing it out at all this year.

Thanks alot for helping my depression Paul.

Amsterdam doesn’t understand the concept of plowing during the storm to make sure people don’t die on the road and they DEFINITELY don’t understand the concept of road salt. You would have had fun out here in the snow in ANY kind of vehicle. lol

Youre welcome.

Around here theres usually 1/4" of snow and 1" of salt on the highways.

GHEY

Yeah well enjoy your 14 feet of snow your getting this weekend asshole lol.

and tomorrow your whole state will shut down cause more then 2" of snow will fall.

TWO INCHES?! I think you give Virginia to much credit. I lived in that area for a year and a half, if the weather called for snow people RUSHED to the store, stocked up on everything from water and toilet paper to frozen and canned food, and god forbid we we got 1/4 inch of snow… the world shut down and the already shitty drivers skills go from crap to OH MY GOD!

Sleet, we arent supposed to get any snow here.

Cool story bro.

Where in Virginia do you live?? Is the traffic as horrible there as it is in DC?

Richmond. Nope. I’ve lived in DC too.

It amazes me that the city our president lives in is 2 square miles of PURE shit.

seems like a fitting place for em

at least he’s camouflaged for it. :shifty

:rofl