The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

fuck the lot bullshit. Its dead.

I dont mind going up to Lake George a few times to hang out but I wont waste my time with Colonie or Niskayuna.

if we get the building we want at coppola we will host it there on weakends , my boss loves that shit and there will be plenty of places to ‘cruise’ lol along with a refill station and other shit .close to food and so on . as a bonus we can decide who comes and goes , i get to p[lay bouncer lol

THAT’S what I’m talking about.

So many people raggin on the Nisky lot.

Mexicans everywhere.
Breast feeding babies.
Confederate flags.
My girlfriend got groped.
Bunch of flat brim punks with rusted out civics.
Juan, Essay and Rubbertoe are herbs jumpin curbs.

I’ve never been there…it sounds TERRIBLE. But, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to show them the RIGHT way to do it. Any car/person of value would leave that dumpfest in a heartbeat if there was a legit place to hang.

IN to help bounce.

Personally, I think the majority of Shift is too old and mature to get bored one night and drive to a parking lot to bullshit with other bored people thinking the same thing. That’s why the lots flourish for the younger typically more immature crowd they got all the time in the world and a lot less to worry about. Which also leads to the bullshit.

IMO, instead making it a loitering thread, make the “lot” concept more into a G2G mini event. I know it’s a lot easier for the older fucks like myself to plan for a few hrs to chill than it is for me to wing it when I put my boots on and hop into the car then hope I am not the only chode standing in a parking lot.

Should just keep having monthly meets in LG or at the Saratoga camp grounds like we did last year. I’d rather BS and eat food with good people than hang out with ricers and dumbasses in a parking lot on a Friday night.

Scene isn’t dead. Sometimes a few of us just go out and cruise, or I take a ride by myself at night.

part of what made the “lot” or even the “wash” good was it being located on central ave. It wasn’t just about sitting in a parking lot, it was cruising the “strip” then parking for a bit, seeing friends drive by, etc…

Used to be great to meet up at the car wash, get the car all clean and shiny then head a mile down the road to see who’s out at the lot.

Yep. /Nostalgia

this would make me want to go and hang out at a lot again.

i do miss the old days of the lots and i’m still young enough to go to them and not care, but the bullshit that goes on at the current ones means im just finding something else to do on the weekends.

you need to text me when you go cruising. miata will destroy all :dunno

me too fucker. my bike is Bakerian white

Damn i’m old.

:rofl

You got it.

Wtf where’s my invite

demand one first. then u get one.

TEXT ME CHICKEN FUCKER I WANNA COME OUT AND PLAY TOO…

Often, even now. No one every sees me though lol Always “cruising” out to Dennys at night in the low key Crv. Would def come out to chill with Johnmarro and the gang. Gotta get Mcflurry out of his slump too! (I know youre reading this Steven.)

i usually just hound sarge to come out

100% agree

Couldnt of said it better. Why let a few bad people ruin everything. No need to make a new lot when the nisky lot has good turnouts.

Agan, I agree with this. I myself who have been going to the lot since I was 17 are still into the lots. Even know I havent gone much this past year doesnt mean that I wont go. When people start to do something stupid I leave. Simple as that. I dont let other people decide my plans for NOT going out.

I don’t remember it ever being just a “few” bad people. I always remember there being a 10:1 douche-nozzle to car enthusiast ratio at any given time.