The Parkbench is gone

As of Saturday the white Accord that was bagded a lexus and once had a spoiler looking like a parkbench hence the name I sold. Now another accord a 2dr 5spd that wont be a joke box like the last one. However Friday night was the last showing of the white car in the burnout pit Friday Night that was my good-buy to the white accord I had for 4 1/2 years now a new project a 1995 that has the same motor as that 96 so the turbo parts i have will eventually be installed on it just need to make sure the rest of the car is mechanically ready.:smiley:

www.honda-tech.com/blogs

sweet. good luck with the new one

Hey were you done there on friday night in the strip to see the last bullsh*t out of the white honda

me? or Sonny?

actually thats the most smoke that car ever created in its life not to mention that i was suprised the d*mn thing could do it, plus i wished i would have brought another tire i had another at my house that i could have used but hey i was happy with it, and the new build will be more respectful than the build on my old car;)

either one of you guys?

:gives:

Burnyd i think was suprised that it was able to smoke them period

ohhhhhhhhhhhh Wow…a burnout! OMG It must have been faster than we all thought! :zzz:/yourself

^ROFL!!!

:bsflag: your still here! i see u posting!

who me?

i dont think ive ever seen you before. but no, i wasnt down there for that.

yea i posted about a year ago then ran into problems with my car and then was p*ssed off at the car and kind of died away for a while now im back in the swing

I wish you would fall asleep on a park bench…

So I could hit you in the head with a brick. Jesus, you are annoying.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :bowrofl: